Cyprian Nyakundi

Huyu Mkisii mjinga kuna vile ana point…
[ATTACH=full]191748[/ATTACH]

The orangatun from Kisii has no point.
There are thousands upon thousands who did not die and will not die in sponsor-related activities.
Live and let live.

3000 Kenyans die annually on our roads. Should we stop driving?

Nyakundi anachezea mbuzi guitar

I still never understand why people waste their time and energy advising young women to stop affairs with sponsors.

kind of. This debt is up for to start dying with no good reason. Be responsible and die peacefully at 90yrs of age.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You can do something to make it 2000 then 1000 then nil. Netherlands had that problem of 300 deaths a year on road accidents. Now it close to 30 per year

Cancer catches up with you at 40 you die at 42

Have they dealt with the sponsor issue at hand ?

Yes, but did have they stopped driving?

If you like q smoke, have a smoke, of you like a drink, have a drink. Theres no need living a worthless life and dying without what makes you happy.

As naijas always say, " pussy a go kill me ooh!"

Nonsensical drivel

Mama ngina is still alive

Kisii nyang’au haijakufa bado?

80% stopped driving of which 40% ride bikes including their prime minister, the remaining 40% use trams and trains and the remaining 20% use cars. I know you will focus on 20% that use cars but i hope i addressed your issue that yes a good percentage stopped driving . What if they put trams along that route… hii reckless matatu drivers would cease and disappear reducing deaths somehow . Think in those lines sir

Wanasema you choose your poison. Gaza boys kayole choose to die by bullet na hawa future single mothers choose to die by their sponsors side

You’ve chosen to miss the point.

If you chose to introduce facts, then please fact check.

[ATTACH=full]191776[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D and just like that he has disappeared.

[SIZE=7]30 percent of Dutch households do not own a car[/SIZE]

The Dutch are renowned for their preference for the humble bicycle over the car as the national transport of choice, and new statistics confirm this [COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]by showing that many Dutch people are choosing to ditch the car altogether.
According to Statistics Netherlands, three out of every 10 Dutch households do not have a car, and one in 8 Dutch children are growing up in car-less families.
Of those households with access to a vehicle, the vast majority have just one vehicle, with half that amount having 2 or more cars. In total, there are more than 7,7 million cars in the Netherlands.
Cycling is ingrained in the Dutch lifestyle, with extensive cycle paths, parking spots and other facilities encouraging a more active and greener lifestyle. The severe shortage of parking facilities for vehicles in Amsterdam, and other major Dutch cities, only intensifies the attractiveness of the bicycle.
In addition, many Dutch people take advantage of the extensive and well-managed public transport system, which is blessed with only having short-distances to cover.
https://www.iamexpat.nl/app/webroot/upload/files/Read-and-Discuss/Lifestyle/News/cycling.jpg
The size, culture, and management of the Netherlands offers great incentives to resist the convenience of the car, and to engage with the Dutch tradition.
Finally, maintaining a car is expensive, especially in the midst of a recession. The cost of fuel, maintainance and parking permits can be prohibitive, even before the actual purchase of a vehicle.

Depends on where you selectively choose to pick your supportive evidence. I have highlighted something for you in that article and more so i was picking one city as a basis for my arguments and in this case Delft city was my case study not whole of netherlands