Cyberspace Couples........................

There’s Anko @uwesmake and @Jirani - you can’t fail to get the sexual tension.

There’s the Fungi and The Fish - primordial soup from hell.

Now, there’s even @Wakanyama and Nyar Siaya, @spax - the Mungiki is scoring one for the team, kufa kupona.

Then there’s me and …drum rolls please…@Akeelah/@Unicorn.

Who’s your soulmate here? Which two shemales/faggets/men/women/gender-neutrals (ahem, @kabuda) have struck you as being soulmates?

I’ll check this thread up at 11pm while high on White CUP. Najua matusi ile nitapata nitasober up.

5 Likes

tell me more
[ATTACH=full]23067[/ATTACH]

do you still shave your grey pubis now that your heart cannot fill abdalla to the brim?

2 Likes

There’s me and @Mkufuu, but he’s the kind that i’d fool around with during my youth and later settle down with a family guy like @scotch and later find out he’s not adventurous enough so i end up cheating on him with @kijanamrefu. No soulmate. Ours is kinda like trinity. I’ll be the God.

4 Likes

@Guru jaber…

Why did you have to grind Fossil’s heart to dust. Yaani, three men and he is not one one of them?

FYI. E-thug got rejected by @spax because is very cantankerous.

I have noted some white smoke coming from the direction of Mutegi Njau and @Nefertities

6 Likes

@Doltress, The answer to life not 42, but you.

Let us play a game, babe, take your phone number, add 1 then multiply by three and divide by four… post the answer here for the next part…

4 Likes

Cyberspace couples = Kalongo

2 Likes

@Nefertities and @cotedivore io spelling…
hao wata discuss pole usiku mzima
@Mrs4thletter has a crush on @Jirani hehehe
@Guru and @gashwin
@Purr_27 and @Ice_Cube

Algernon na mathice, jameni the sexual tension hata kwa thread za pope!

8 Likes

Niaje homowebdev

1 Like

hahaha

wanamapezi wa computer

[ATTACH=full]23071[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Perhaps, may be, may be not.

1 Like

Ero kamano

Soulmate? Some of these ‘females’ are veined tree holders.

2 Likes

What is this old mungiki smoking offlate?

1 Like

Name them. Unaogopa nani?

4 Likes

I gave @Wakanyama one condition of selling his busheri, cos I cannot be seen with him while he’s wearing his white dustcoat with stains of blood and smelling like cow’s shit.

4 Likes