Cunnilingus

Let’s face it, as men we like getting our dicks sucked. On the same vein, women also like to get their pussies licked. I’ve only ever licked four women’s pussies out of a fuck portfolio of about 100. I don’t give cunnilingus that freely. My excuse is vaginal infections, smelly pussies and just that the ugliness of most pussies is a put off. I don’t know how many men find it as hard as me to lick a gal’s nunu and how many gals find their men unwilling to give them head. My guess is that I represent most masculine men, in fact I’m sure I represent most African stereotypical men.
Therefore ladies when we ask you to give us head don’t expect us to reciprocate at least not more than once out of ten!

1 Like

sketch

THREAD CLOSED :mad::mad:

Unless its a girl i really like, lakini kunguru apana peleka pua karibu na nunu.

Virgins tumeketi paaaaalleeeeeeee------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[ATTACH=full]150134[/ATTACH]hapo

that thing is only reserved for the dick and fingers. nothing else

Pussy is cleaner than the mouth

2 Likes

clean is something dependent to be done. Usigeneralize hapa eti hii ni clean kuliko ingine.

Google is your friend. And a pussy cannot give you tetanus

1 Like

virgin mbele ama mcoosh?

3 Likes

what is tetanus again?

Have never & never will. Kuma inakuliwa na mti, sio mdomo.

1 Like

msenge sana

Virusi , cancer…

1 Like

siwes lamba kuma yenye si ya bibi

As it stands

Eti mama Kulitchy hajalambwa bado?

The only girl i ever licked ended up as mama watoto. Ingine siwes na siwes

1 Like

it’s hard to take the poll when reading “After i give fellatio”.Was it meant for bisexual male/females?

1 Like

How frequently do you get/give cunnilingus?
That means its a poll for both men and women whereby men will give while women will get cunnilingus. The quoted response is only applicable to women who say they get cunnilingus when they give fellatio to their men. Any other question? Didn’t know English was that hard

1 Like