cultural connonations

There is this connonation about women from central. Am not being tribal but as I know many guys when they are choosing a wife they are being warned not to choose a woman who comes from Central Kenya. Recently I went to visit my parents and we had a chat with my Dad. The old man advised me that since time for me to settle is getting nearer I shouldn’t look in the way of a woman from Central Kenya and as you know an old man sees further while sitting down than a young man standing. Most guys I know also have been warned by their parents not to bring home women from Central Kenya and I have no idea why.

To say the truth, women from Central are the most beautiful and have killers looks and asses. Crystal was from Central and my current gf, Bernice is from Central. Well most ladies have associated and shagged are from Central.

Guys am I alone on this or you guys feel me??

That you’re still alive, count yourself lucky :wink:

3 Likes

connonation ndio kitu gani?

they are worried your tribesgirls won’t get husbands nyote mukiendea lightskin central…it’s a trick

3 Likes

Panel of experts @Ken_Sarro @coldpilsner @uncle nyam uwanja ni wenu. Saidieni ndugu yetu asipoteeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Most women from central have an expiry date. When they turn a certain age they turn into this shapeless monstrosity of a thing. Note the word ‘most’:smiley:

5 Likes

Operation punguza potential single mothers at home. :D:D:DAmini charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Sura Sawa. But ass? Few in between. Hata wenyewe watakushow.

1 Like

na si ni sawa MTU akikula kwao,?sioni shida hapo

huku kwetu wakale hata Ruto and some elder kales walikuwa na meeting kuhusu this walikuwa wanazusha mbona tunaoa nje

2 Likes

On a personal experience I have nothing to say, Akombe na ule High school Principal would have helped but as you are well aware, they were send to meet their maker.

1 Like

hapo kwa asses sikubaliani na wewe…si ukabila but i fully agree with your father. And so would any sane man. hao ni kama backup generator…if your first marriage fails you can try them.

Where did this idea or stereotype emerge from?

1 Like

from the truth

which truth? inafaa kila MTU akule kwao,we Somalian don’t give a damn about you

1 Like

caa kul we alxo don’t kea abt yew

This is yet another wanking thread for desperate coldchieth who thinks Greek are the source of his trouble. Asha umuone hapa

3 Likes

Nimekuelewa omwami

Kunja mkia meffi.

I think you meant Okombe. Akombe ako US.

2 Likes

Okuyu women are for okuyu men, the rest of you can hug a gas cylinder.

1 Like