Cult of Mackenzie

I started watching Mr. Mackenzie around 2014. By then he hadn’t become as radical as he later became but he was always a doomsday preacher bcz most every thing he preached was about the number of the beast or the new world order.

At the time he was subtle about his dislike of formal education and health care. The thing with Mackenzie was that he appealed to your mind not just your emotions like other pastors. He would connect the dots using alot of current affairs in the world. So it was like watching an informatial.

You got to know the latest developments in the world like chips inserted in the skin. The reason why the pope is the anti christ. The government plan to introduce 666 through huduma number, basically conspiracy theories. By then he wasn’t all fire and brimstone. As in, if you get huduma number, you are going to hell in a basket. Kwanzaa me I took both the covid Vax and huduma number so I can only enter heaven through the mercies of God. I have to admit that his presentation was scintillating and kept you glued and coming back for more.

At one point while on a crusade in Lwanda, he had crusades in Western, Nyanza and Nairobi quite a bit, on monthly basis. So one day he announced that he was coming to Nairobi, for a moment there, I contemplated going to attend, just to see who this controversial fella who kept me glued to my screen was in the flesh bcz I barely watch TV but he had me watching TV for a good month or so.

So why didn’t I go? Well, I have a phobia of being noticed by pastors for some reason, so I like going to a church where I am a wall flower. Looking at the audience he was preaching to, I knew that I would stand out like a sour thumb. Also the locale wasn’t appealing to me. I kept watching until he started openly saying that people should not go to school and not use medicine. At first I started rationalising his untoward stance bcz I was biased towards his previous preachings. When it became the main topic, I was like there goes another pastor going astray.

My heart really goes out to the people affected bcz I could have also become a victim if he had just brought it to a place near me. My laziness and excuses ensured that our paths never crossed. It’s so unfortunate that kids did not have a chance of escape.

What I have seen in these churches, its now time to depend on God and God alone. Also never attend any church that has no structure for accountability for the pastor.

God is good, He still protects us from our ignorance and fascination with extra biblical doctrines. It’s very easy to fall prey. The kind of vulnerability we share with our pastors it’s really easy to be taken advantage of. I can’t judge the ones who went there. They were looking for better lives. They were deceived. They were controlled by powers of darkness. How do I know? Bcz I know that no human being would watch a child let alone their own children starve to death. Satan is real my people. Let’s be extremely careful even while watching TV. You can be radicalized on TV. Isis recruited youths from well to do homes to a desert in the middle of nowhere on the internet. Powers of darkness are very real in media and the internet.

Humans were created with a Free Will …
To do Good or Evil …
But , there are Consequences …

Evil existed from the beginning of time , before the Internet or Social Media …

Many will come in HIS name …
But most will be Wolves in Sheep’s clothing…
“…Ye Shall Know Them by Their Fruits…”

So …
Resist the Devil , and he will flee from You …:D:p