Cuban doctors

CIA doing what they do best. Am told those guys are assets. The entire escapade was predetermined.

[ATTACH=full]276277[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]276280[/ATTACH]

Calling @Yunomi . Please come and help here.
Mayday Mayday

I don’t know what I am supposed to do here

Wacha kumharakisha. The man is now packaging his official statement to include the following :

[ul]
[li]These never happens to Africans![/li][li]This cannot happen to Africans![/li][li]Africans cannot do these things![/li][li]Africans can’t be terrorists because they are not violent…[/li][li]I (Yunomi) have always said here that Al Shabaab are ALL white Britons e.g Samantha Lethwaite as well as white Americans from Texas and triggered Germans from Germany and never Somali or Kenyans in general…[/li][li]Al shabaab was created by the CIA…[/li][li]Africans do not own guns…[/li][li]Trump wants Somali oil…[/li][li]Trump wants Somali land…[/li][li]Trump wants Somali women…[/li][li]Trump hates Kenyans…[/li][li]Trump kidnapped the Cuban doctors because he hates Latinos…[/li][li]The U.S hates Cuba…[/li][li]Trump hates Cubans…[/li][li]Trump hates Cuban blacks…[/li][li]The U.S is jealous of Cuba’s success as a super power…[/li][li]Cuba is best medical country…[/li][li]Cuba has best medical medicine…[/li][li]Cuba is number one…[/li][li]Cuba worked with my grandfather in mau mau…[/li][li]We will stand with Cuba against Trump…[/li][li]The U.S killed Fidel Castro…[/li][li]Trump killed Fidel Castro…[/li][li]The U.S wants Cuban oil…[/li][li]The U.S wants Cuba’s fine pussy…[/li][li]The U.S wants Cuban cigars…[/li][li]The U.S wants Cuban land …[/li][li]The U.S steals Cuban baseball players…[/li][li]Putin will defeat Trump in the final war…[/li][li]Cuba has more nukes than Trump…[/li][li]Russian nukes are strong and powerful…[/li][li]Russian nukes lift weights…[/li][li]Russian Nukes will fuck Melania Trump in the booty…[/li][li]China is number 1…[/li][li]China will win world war…[/li][li]China is strong like steel…[/li][li]China will fuck Melania Trump in the booty…[/li][li]China will fuck Donald Trump in the booty hole…[/li][li]China is greatest country…[/li][li]China loves Kenya…[/li][li]Kenya loves China…[/li][li]China loves Africa…[/li][li]Africa loves China…[/li][li]I @Yunomi loves China…[/li][li]China loves @Yunomi…[/li][li]Trump is finished…[/li][li]Trump is kwisha…[/li][li]Trump is a loser…[/li][li]We are number one…[/li][li]We will survive…[/li][li]We will endurance…[/li][/ul]

You and Simiyu have deep issues that I can’t deal with. Feel free to add more assumptions