(CTRL C) ALAFU (CTRL V)

You only need so much after which your life skills better be good.
If you doubt me, just take a moment and glance around your office. You’ll see an accountant who was in Alliance working next to another accountant who schooled in say Laikipia Girls. Likewise you’ll see an IT guy who studied in Mang’u working alongside another who was in Marsabit High.
Somewhere along the way we all encounter what I call “THE GREAT EQUALIZER”. I don’t know what it is but somehow we all end up being almost the same-in terms of jobs we hold, neighborhoods we live in, cars we drive, lifestyles we lead etc. Somehow the schools that we went to don’t come into play.

1 Like

Ha! Lies!

Tell that to UK.

2 Likes

Your argument is too simplistic.

1 Like

@wheelz and @aviator you guys have not gotten the point. It is in the first sentence…it can be expounded in many different ways

acha kujiconsole.

I really dont know why guys want to relate to schools they went to like they matter in our daily lives.
For me work with people who went to so schools and they cant show me anything at all so what the heck.

word,but overrated,so many factors come to play.

It also depends with the kind of a head you are carrying ,there are pple who will take ages to think/understand a thing…and when comes to this, shule haimati

1 Like

values, good people. and these come from where you were brought up. if your parents were the type to pay for an exam leak so you get an advantage in life hata usomee braeburn you are doomed…

1 Like

If you go to mang’u and you hope to be employed, you should know that employers do not have special posts or terms and conditions for mang’u, alliance, starehe etc students.
You should also know that life doesnt give a fuck about names of schools.

Do something else, which you have control of, if you want to be different. Entrepreneur, politician, activist, socialite, sports person etc. These know no schools.

1 Like

Most big shots most likely schooled in Alliance, Mangu, St. Mary’s etc if the competition is tied, where you schooled will most likely tip the scale in your favour. Its called common tradition just like tribalism and nepotism works in Kenya.

I know skme guys in my school who got B- in the same field with guys who got A. Your argument holds some water. In Kenya, how you play your cards is all that matters. Most of those things like school, grade in KCSE are just bragging rights.