Crude oil being smuggled out of Turkana -Tullow Denies

Look at this dolt!

:D:D:D:D:D:Dreformated, perhaps?

Turkana community will not allow anyone to mess with their oil. All their eyes and ears are on that project. This story of smugglers is just imaginative and fiction. Their demand is simple, the immediate community within 20kms radius of the oil rig gets 10%, Turkana County gets 10% as well then the rest goes to National government. That’s double what was proposed but this year Gok agreed to this demand. The 80% that remains to national government will still be split further. 38-40% goes to devolved funds for all the 47 counties including Turkana again, 5% Nema for future land rehabilitation and 5% for National sovereign fund. That leaves 30% for national government.

THE ABOVE DIMWITS ALWAYS BWEKA BWEKA AND HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING. PLEASE KAMA HUJUI KITU NYAMAZA.
[B]
Crude oil is divided into four classes CLASS A, CLASS B, CLASS C, CLASS C and CLASS D. CLASS A is the lightest and is liquid, the viscosity of the crude oil increases as you move from CLASS A to CLASS D which is in solid form.

It is quite possible for crude oil to solidify or become more viscous once it reaches the surface due to the fact in the reservoir it is under high temperature and pressure and when it is exposed to atmospheric pressure and temperature it`s viscosity will increase.

The substance being carried by businessmen might be the some of the waste that is generated during the drilling process. The drilling company might not be disposing it correctly and as a result wananchi are stealing it.

[/B]

Photo of the crude oil taken by the journalist

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/images/friday/odcfafon7zg8onevm059ceaffe8b682.jpg
A businessman in Lokichar, Turkana county shows some crude oil that he has collected. Tullow Oil has been drilling oil in the county. 20-09-2017. PHOTO BY: KEVIN TUNOI
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001256002/kenya-s-oil-hits-black-market

Your averages are misleading the daytime temperatures hovers 35-40°C

I am imagining a constable risking his kshs45000 allowance and also imagining anyone from anywhere else trying to benefit from the oil? Hamjui waturkana jamaa.

JUST LIKE I SAID WATU KAMA @gashwin KNOW NOTHING AND STILL WANT TO BE THE ONES TELLING PEOPLE EVERYTHING. KUBWEKA BWEKA TU NDIO WANAJUA

They can or they cant?

Illegal processing of crude oil is quite lucrative, Hata waturkana lazima they are looking for ways to benefit from the oil, kwanza if you consider the fact that GOK wanted to shaft them.

They can’t mister, being posted to guard tullow oil is a much soughted after opportunity in a forward areas, over and above the allowance you get to live in a house with electricity running water in a semi-arid area, I am perplexed by the allegations, they sound like a science fiction movie.

Unless of course its an internal job. But then again it sounds like whats being siphoned is the waste.

This is what they have published.

[ATTACH=full]128716[/ATTACH]

Some people would not believe if you told them that a rocket uses solid fuel.

And yes, there’s solid crude oil. Further, it is possible to extract diesel in a simple setup. Its simply science. In addition, it is being done practically in Nigeria. These are stubborn verifiable facts.

The debate should thus be if its happening at Tullow.

That is too much information Spear…dont take this buggers that serious

Chemistry ulikuwa na D-

The info is in public domain in the Petroleum bill which is subject to public participation. The rest is my personal experience. I’m not taking them seriously that’s why I poking fun at them. They will need to write something factual for once to be taken seriously. My submission here is to make sure both sides are heard and people get informed.

Oil chunks that are carried in sacks…, stupidity galore!

NDIO HII DIMWIT INGINE INABWEKA BWEKA TU!!!

Wanyee, the oil is in turkana not bondo