Craigslist Kenya

I spent time today browsing Craig’s list. Was followed by an interesting conversation with a guy. I sampled some of the posts for him and he confessed he has actually landed a date from the site on two occasions. One was great the other one not so much.

He says there is a lot of misrepresentation on dating sites. I am more interested in knowing if men care where they get to meet potential partners. Does a lady who makes it easy for you to date have future prospects or would you prefer someone who gave you a hard time to feel lik3 the relationship is worth keeping?

1 Like

If a lady makes it easy huyo ni pokoste

Hard to chase as a strategy expired in early 2000’s! For me you play hard to get am gone, i will tolerate it only if its done respectfully…

5 Likes

Either is ok but that is just one of the several things to consider. Attraction, behaviour and maturity is more important.

2 Likes

Date from Craigslist? That’s a funny one. All the girls there are commercial sex workers

6 Likes

Hiyo ni kama kutafuta date sabina joy

9 Likes

Can’t relate I’m faithful to my one wife.

18 Likes

A lady can act hard to get but end up being a disappointment, and the one who kind of makes it easy for a man to date could end up being what a man wants for a partner. I guess men’s attitudes towards dating are changing. It has always been “agreed” that easy come easy go is the order of things but now it’s not always the case.

5 Likes

bingo! I dated girl for seven years whom I slept with the same night I met her and her sister in West-lands. the sister and my brother knew one another several months prior though.

We only broke up because I was Jerk at one point, but otherwise I never judged her based on that initial day

11 Likes

Dame anajiadvertise ni pokoste. Useless siwesi peleka date, hawa ni wakuoshea rungu na kutoka mbio

bingo! I dated girl for seven years whom I slept with the same night I met her and her sister in West-lands. the sister and my brother knew one another several months prior though.

We only broke up because I was Jerk at one point, but otherwise I never judged her based on that initial day

search " casual encounters craiglist kenya"

madame wa online ni pump and dump

1 Like

Hahahahaha…date a woman from Craiglist.

You may as well wife those little whore’s that are always drinking water in a 5 star hotel as they await for guests to pick them up ama pick your wife from Koinange or Argwings Kodhek Road.

When it comes to preferences of dating, playing hard to get sucks. It’s nice if there is mutual affection but it’s done in a toying manner but being straight with one another wins the day for most guys.

Sigwes kaa standby if we are playing a game of chess. I will just keep sampling slices on the side as until you decide when you actually want to grow up

8 Likes

My first observation of Craigslist put me off forever. In every category desperate men wameanika nyaunyo. Total put off.

3 Likes

Yes date. Apparently he knows how to analys posts. From CSW to students to normal folk. . . .he screws around he should know.

Does it matter where you meet them?

1 Like

That’s generalization.

1 Like

:confused: How does one play hard to get respectfully?

1 Like

most of this sites ziko na both kawaida lays and pokoste’s. I have sampled from tagged,badoo and afrointrod in that order and the “much” i spent was only on airtime

1 Like