Court Appearance Summons

Hello Brethren in law.
For the lawyers here, what happens if you skip court and the summon letter wasn’t delivered to you directly by the claimant or their laywer? The letter passed several hands before getting to me (Person A gave it to Person B who gave to Person C who gave to a rider who gave to Person D before getting it to me). This case is somewhat Sex and Relationships-related.
Is there a way I can buy time buy claiming that I never got the letter? The case is upcountry na mi niko Citeeh banae.

You can send your lawyer to explain that you got the summon too late to be able to travel/he can also come up with an alternative more convincing lie.

Back to your case, did you rape someone’s daughter?

Leta hekaya kwanza and elders will in their infinite wisdom advice you accordingly .

Good, let me explore this.

Good luck senior villager, just make sure you avoid sex with minors next time

:D:D senior villager report this to the @administrator

mimi walinikosa so hawa kuniserve so kesi haikuendelea. Siuende missing

let me guess
-Umetomba bibi ya wenyewe
-umeacha mtoto wa wenyewe na mimba
-ulipromise utalea mbegu sio yako

One thing I have never understood is why motherfuckers would be so dumb as to refuse to take summonses. If someone has come to you with summons to enter appearance, thank them, take the summons, sign it and endorse the date and time of receipt.

And no, motherfucker, signing the summons does not mean you have accepted the case against you. Once you take the summons, instruct a lawyer chapchap to file a memorandum of appearance [within 15 or 21 days or whatever time specified in the summons] and a statement of defence and then wait for the rest of the processes to roll on. Don’t keep the summons in some wardrobe to gather dust,

what happens if you skip court?

Well, judgment in default of appearance will be entered against you and that will be the beginning of your troubles.

and [what if] the summon letter wasn’t delivered to you directly by the claimant or their laywer? The letter passed several hands before getting to me

If you do not file a memorandum of appearance within the time stipulated in the summons, …judgment in default of appearance will be entered against you and that will be the beginning of your troubles.

Is there a way I can buy time buy claiming that I never got the letter?

It depends on whether the Claimant/Plaintiff has already requested for judgment in default of appearance. If he/she/it has and judgment has been entered, that will be the beginning of your troubles.

ati mtu akikosa kukuserve kesi haitaendelea? :D:D Ngojea ma okshonia wakikuja kukubeba majeki.

You see what many people do sometimes is that they will swear an affidavit stating that they served you. If the period within which you are supposed to appear passes and you have not, they obtain a judgment against you - then they come for your arse.

Kabla u convince koti ati hawakukuserve, umekimbizwa na okshonia, umepoteza ma dough, uko na ma stress mpaka unaskia dunia ikizunguka chini ya miguu yako.

We ngoja tu. :D:D

You fucked a minor mwenye wako na pesa kwao… they simply want you to lose the case based on technicalities na utupwe Kodiaga 20 years

:D:D Atajua kanairo vizuri hio siku

Vile @K-LIST DON DADA amesema. Kodiaga hakuna extra beds, ni sakafu na maharagwe banae

Let me jog your mind
Unanidai na umenishtaki na haujui penye naishi

Mali yote nimeandikisha proxy, hata haujui mali yangu

Pengine ujaribu substituted service

Naeza angaisha wewe ushangae

Ukikosa kuappear in court and you were summoned to that is contempt of court na hio ni kesi mpya umejufungulia between you and the court (government) hio ndio ilifunga zuma kule southafrica