Coup in Mali

I don’t buy this narrative because it is never backed up with any proof.

I have heard it on documentaries e.g the famous series on Al Jazeera but it was clear at that time that the Qatari govt that owns Al Jazeera was angry at France’s alleged involvement in killing Ghaddafi.

I have also watched the Al jazeera documentary where an elderly French agent confesses while laughing that he personally killed Lumumba.

Hizo ni siasa na propaganda na agenda.

What is the reality on the ground?

Because no one can force a President to do anything because a President is a politician and he won’t shut the fuck up. He will shout to the high heavens.

And you are telling me that France kills a president and the citizens just move on with life, no protest, no noise???

That narrative is usually so delicious.

Saa ati Britain ikiuwa Uhuru leo mtatulia tu? Zero reaction.

Ati they just financed the coup and the coup was successful, and the people watched silently… is that right?

The only explanation is that the citizens of these African countries are also complicit in the coup because they don’t like that leader who is being removed. Otherwise they would rip the coup leaders to pieces.

Didn’t the people love Sankara and his so called “great” ideas?

What’s the real story, why didn’t they give a damn that the man was dead?

There is always side B to these stories! Sankara’s other activities that you don’t know of. The things he used to do to his enemies. There is no soldier who makes a kind and soft president.

When Sankara left, the people were like, “F*ck that motherfucker and his jails!”

Saddam nationalised his countries oil and told the British, Americans, French and the Dutch to get the fuck out of his country. How comes he wasn’t killed there and then by these wazungus?

The Saudis did the same in the 70s. They nationalised the oil fully and told the U.S to fuck off…

But I do enjoy this delicious African tales of murdered innocent sons.

You saw Mugabe deposed recently. … yeah they loved him, he was a sort of a war hero, but fuck him and his thieving family.

There was no one in Zimbabwe in his right frame of mind who wanted Mugabe back. But Wakanda history will forever reflect that Mugabe was deposed violently by the British masters and died out of shock. :D:D:D

But how comes france has more Gold than Mali yet it does not mine Gold
What about the issue of Franc as currency in West Africa francophone countries

Ati not backed up by proof?? Some of these things one needs to research and not wait for main stream media CNN etc to broadcast because they will never.

1. Research about the CFA franc that is used in 14 West African states. That’s purely a currency of monetary imperialism. France holds a whopping 50% of the foreign exchange reserves of these African countries. They use the currency to control these states

Secondly, look at the French colonies in Africa and the number of coup d’états that they have had since independence.

Benin- 6 coups
Burkina Faso- 10 coups
Central African Republic- 5 coups
Chad- 6 coups
Mali- 4 coups
Mauritania- 6 coups
Sierra Leone- 5 coups

And FYI, the French army has intervened in Africa a whooping 50 times since 1960s!! How many times have the British intervened in Africa since independence?

Isn’t Mali the 3rd largest exporter of gold in Africa?

https://www.reuters.com/article/mali-gold/mali-official-gold-exports-increase-15-in-2018-to-over-61-t-idUSL5N2303CT

Mining industry of Mali - Wikipedia

They even discovered a gold belt recently :

Billion Dollar Gold Belt Found in Southern Mali

And as expected, there is the usual corruption and misuse of resources leading poor kids to become wachimba migodi because the corrupt leaders at the top keep all the wealth in their pockets :

I have a theory. The reason Mali’s gold for instance is cursed is because in the past it was mined by oppressed slaves!

They probably cursed those mines and that land. (Atheists can’t relate)

Mansa Mousa the richest man on earth was known to own over 100,000 slaves of all types including caucasians.

Hopefully , the army has bright chaps who have learnt from past military coups in african sh*thole countries … if they are clever they should install politicians and put guns to their foreheads and tell them to make their country a 1st world class country… army people will just steal and rape any civilians… LIBERIA is a perfect example …

Ever asked yourself why God would allow the black people of West Africa to be sold to bondage as slaves to other races?

What might they have done to deserve such suffering?