coronavirus

…Kenyans hapa tuko screwed.

Alafu bado mkutano BBI Nakuru iko still…no body can stop reggae

The main issue is patient arrived on 5th March that’s more than 8 days later. All the people she meet ndio mtihani Sasa. All airport staff, people in that flight, pale kwa Passport control where you put your fingerprints… Noma.

[SIZE=7]This is the most Stupid statement to ever come from a minister.
She is infected for Chrissake!!! DO THE FUCKING TRACEABILITY CHECK![/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]see how may people she may have been in contact with:
On the plane and where are those people???
At the clearance and where are those people?[/SIZE]

Kuna upungufu wa akili hapa Kenya kweli.
Matatu zitatoa wapi sanitizer and would they even care.
[MEDIA=twitter]1238371322088079361[/MEDIA]

Watu ya link kaeni huko. Ya wifi cheki K24 breaking news
Lady from Ohio hawajasema rangi gani

This guy has no idea.
We are finished.

Is the woman white or black, we need to know that?

I fuckin knew hakuna venye ke na lacklustre attitude yetu ati hakuna patient zero! Trust me sahi kuna watu wengi iko incubation period

Black 27yrs

Sasa nonsense ya BByai , Mwizi was sugoi ,malanye,maandamano etc zikome, let’s focus on making Manu Chandaria rich,ingia supermarkets buy tissue papers and wipes kwa wingi.kama huna stock ya food njaa itakuua tu before korona when shit hits the fan konyagi aseme weka lockdown.Gava imejaribu kuleta hii kitu banae, finally imeland sasa wacha katambe wadau,but bado Sioni bonobo tukiangamia Sana.chang’aa 10 litre yangu iko safe.naenda kisiagi Leo nusu gunia mahindi then omena gunia inafika kesho morning.gas nimebuy another cylinder.Ningoje wazungu waishe wote , I establish my own empire somewhere apo karibu na Washington

A whole damn brothel

Arrived on 5th

:D:D:DDEATH to the bonobos in parliament

Wadau, take a look at your calendar. Leo ni Friday the…?

hii ni real walking dead banae.

Acha uninga na hii pessimism yako

amesema :The government has also traced all the contacts of the patient since the arrival of the patient in Kenya.

Sasa Ni kurudi ocha ama kuhamia county zile hazina population kubwa

Expound priss,i need to teavel on the 20th na wanasema ,“travel only if its necessary”.

Was he quarantined ama amekuwa akizurura huku Kenia? How have they known?