Cooking with Gio

today @Gio cooks chinese [ATTACH=full]40565[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40566[/ATTACH]

Hehehe tiga ngoma

2 Likes

Sasa kuna @muria.mboco na muria.nyeje

4 Likes

The moment I read the title,I knew something funny was up

@Gio…jana nimeenda nakumatt kubuy ati spices zile zako, jamaa kwa counter akaniangalia like…"dude, are you gay? "… Nikakuja sura na kujipa shughuli… I wonder how you do this but natafta your previous posts sasa.

1 Like

mbisha ya jamaa akikuangalia like “dude are you gay?”

4 Likes

Haha Masaibu ya ndugu @Gio

Wamtaka kwani? Hapa brathe umeangusha closet kwa ubaya sana. Ungeichoma tu kama wengine.

2 Likes

hapo ndio unafaa uongeze rough rider kwa basket and you give him the “im gonna be DFHKMBLBM your wife tonight” look

3 Likes

buda wewe ndio umechoma closet…, how do you know a gay look from a non gay look ???

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:Denough internet for today

Hehehe nawaambianga kama mnataka kula tu ugali na sukuma all year round be my guest,it will not stop or affect “Cooking with Gio” or whoever feels like posting their creativity in the kitchen. I do not lower standards,EVER!!!

1 Like

Still Gay

My avatar

3 Likes

:D:D:D standards za leo ni mende how much lower can they get

Hehehe can almost bet you those things are a delicacy in some part of this world

he he…ati garnish with charred roaches…

And you charge $1000 per plate

1 Like

Maybe you mispronounced the name of a spice/ herb n the person was convinced you were asking for a dwy fwy session. He was asking to confirm.

you are just a broke day dreamer…