Cooking with @denis young

Hio mbwa inakuwaga na wivu sana. Na hana kitu, na mtu wa mikebe sijui hackintosh, na simu za China.

shida huwa kuosha vyombo.

I get you but hakuna health value hapo, especially if the doctor has cautioned you against meat.
Mboga na salads are what you need to dive into.

Wapi chakula

?

Next time fry onions,
fry shrimp, kama haupendi samaki tumia chicken pieces
add eggs to fry,
then ongeza Sphagetti/rice umix zote,
weka, red chili powder
Nunua Dark Soy sauce and pour it on everything,
stir until they mix properly

Essentials you forgot is tomato paste and mixed herbs and BP. That would elevate it!

Sembe muhimu . spageti ikipikwa kwangu Ni ya Bibi na watoi hata last born alisema kama Daddy hakuli hizo nyoka yeye apantambua

Or just steam some veges for 5 minutes. Broccolli and Cauliflower are good or buy the Chinese mixed vegetables from the supermarket. You can also stir fry them for 5-10mins.

:D:D:D:D:D:D. Hio ni ya kutega panya? Hata my seven year old hawes shiba.

ata heri nyama, hizo veggies unadhani ni healthy zimepandwa na maji ya sewage, plus residue ya pesticides…they are not healthy unless you grow yours

This confirms @denis young issa brown skin betamale

Eat this stuff and try lifting 150kg + next day ndio utajua

Hakuna kitu safe in this world we live in but again not all veggies come from sewer waters that’s paranoid.
Doctor kasha mueleza nyama itamdhuru, aendelee kula jamaa! Some reasoning my friend.

Hii soy sauce mnachapa hamjui maadhara yake! Kheri natural spices kwa hiyo menu smart lakini.

No kitchen or even a kitchen appliance karibu na the whole procedure ya iyo chieth. Meaning it’s fecking bedthita, ie food from top of a burning surface direct to the loading zone. No hating heneway mimi iko ulevi mbali kidogo na local ya kwetu so you’re all good. Keep cooking takataka
[ATTACH=full]258396[/ATTACH]
Selfie blurred kidogo but keep cooking.

[ATTACH=full]258398[/ATTACH]

hii hata paka ya dem wangu ikipewa haiwes kula. Itanusa halafu ihepe

looks so bland,pale and lifless.learn from the japanese,a little colour on the food would e great, wewe ni mtu unaeza afford groceries,some chives,carrots,red,green,yellow bell pepper,a carrot, reminds me of hospital food Dead on arrival by the time inkufikia

Wengine wetu tukipewa hii kabla ya kuonja tunapata palpitations…