construction

hi i have a plot of 50100. i want to make bedsitters of 1215. how many units can be made there if i want a three-floor building and how much will it cost approx. thanks

Which of the side faces the road?
I’d budget for 16 units per floor. So that’s about Kes. 6.5m to 8.5m per floor depending on whether you are building yourself or getting a contractor.
So for three floors 19.5m

Location, location, location

kisaju

I have a franchise of shops with construction materials. We have shop almost in all USA. Once we had too many orders, so we couldn’t satisfy them all. We had to find money to fulfill the customer’s will because we are paid only the customers get the products they needed. We found a [COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]construction factoring company that borrowed us money for fulfilling our plans. It saved us and raised the reputation of our franchise. Of course, we had to give back the money they gave us, so immediately after selling all the products we bought we returned that money.

Construction is an expensive activity, especially if you want the work to be done qualitatively. I understood this when I was building my house. Most of all, I paid for the scaffolding company that helped me. It is called [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Pete Suen. I needed scaffold towers for painting the walls outside the house. I found this company, and they immediately transported the scaffold tower I needed and installed it. All I had to do is to paint my house, and then very operatively, the workers collected the tower and got it back to the deposit.

Ill be back with what you need exactly wacha nitafute engineers