Construction Fundi in the house: Randy, Mpenda Kazi na wenzake... question!

Am sure by k.i.p.i.mo, unamaanisha milestones… sio?.. I would agree with that as well… Each job/task is also a milestone by itself you know… halafu each job has its own complexities and peculiarities… so maelewano ni muhimu…

kuna pesa yako ina tumika shaitan hii?

Kulipisha job nalipisha na Sqm but kufanyisha kazi nafanyisha na kipimo azin mtu akipiga ukuta zake mbili ama tatu na mlipa rate ya siku… but before kazi ianze my main fundi lazima afanye sample mafundi wengine waone kama huezi deliver ujitoe mapema.

:D:D:D:D… just trying to help out a brother.

Wewe huwa mtiaji

Trying to save some heart ache but it seems he is determined… ikifika wakati wakupima izo Sqm watakosana na wasee vibaya sana na unajua site haitaki makasiriko.

Makasiriko tunaijua vizuri kabisa…, inaletwa na communication breakdown and lack of records…

Square metre rates ni lugha ya budgeting and estimating quantity of work na haina tofauti na lugha ya kipimo, when translated accurately/correctly…

For a nice,fire proof,waterproof, maintenance-free, insect proof try Sai Raj. Pale msa rd karibu Airtel hq. Next to Eka hotel

:D:D:D… easier said than done I have done this since 2012 and I know all the tricks… I now how this will end but some lesson you have learn them the hard way.

Hehehe, this makes you sound like a run of the mill fundi… Ooh, “I have done this since 1922”… :D:D:D:D each one of them says this whenever confronted by some new way/approach to work or assert their dominance when in unfamiliar territory, before going ahead and fucking up a project from the intended vision…

It is something I truly find unnecessary… I strive to work as well with a freshman intern from college as with a ‘1922’ fossil… each have their lessons to bring to a project… Everything is always evolving around…

In my early days in the industry I told myself I would never use my years in the field as a validation… and treat every project as a learning opportunity…

But to each his own…

Fitina za Mjengo pelekeni huko, watu wamjengo hawana akili

Me mentioning the number of yrs is to not validate anything its basically to show the number of years I have seen that vicious cycle repeat itself… :D:D:D New ways doing things indeed tuko apa.

expectations management ni muhimu…

Snow White ameamua anapatia Nani Subcontract??

Bro, mwambie ukweli… most clients tend to think they are clever than the fundi but they eventually end up getting screwed a good one. It’s jungle out there.

Chukua io kazi wewe uko fluent in client…

Uliretire ama …kutoka kwa mjengo

Uliretire ama …kutoka kwa mjengo

@Randy, If I knew more than the Fundi, I would simply do it myself. I just have basic common sense to figure out what makes sense what does not. I frown against underpaying a Fundi or Overpaying for anything or taken advantage of. I am happy to pay above average for quality I expect. Good Fundis expain everything: the materials, quality, quantity, the process, comparisons, advantages and disadvantages. I simply like to undersand what they are doing and why they are doing it. When all is said and done, I have a good I idea what is quality and what is not.

@Motokubwa I am just learning from experts in their respective fields. Each one of them will now if their services are needed and how they can add value. This is not a contract bid.