Constitution Crisis Loading

He he he,ulikuwa una get back to someone

If Raila exits the political scene this time, Ruto might be the first one term president

Forget mambo ya one term presidency. Or at least not in our democracy. Kama Kibaki aliserve two terms despite the strong wave against him, then don’t expect the contrary soon. Secondly, once Raila exits, there is no other strong politician within the next 10 years who commands respect across the country. It will take time before such an individual emerges.

So many political careers would die in rift Valley and central. Imagine politician kuria or sudi without Raila? Very many politician’s careers are dependent on Rao being on the ballot…take away Raila and they have nothing to say to their paid up crowds…this has actually reminded me of Khaniri…he has been the longest serving legislator until this month simply because he insulted and organised goons to stone Moi in early 2000s. That act alone earned him 30years or so in parliament…but don’t expect Ruto to serve one term…he’s too smart for that…the first term will be used for serious PR…he will be Christian number one, mkulima number one, baba na mama wa taifa, dotting husband and grandfather, caring uncle…expect him to carry 5 bibles to church and lead church services…he will also be breaking into tears very easily…dozens of hustlers will be uplifted and their pictures plastered all over…central kenya will be appeased properly…and that will earn him a second term

Hiyo hesabu umefanya ni kama ile ya Joho na Cherera

:slight_smile: I’m looking out for myself. Nothing personal just business.

:smiley:
We understand. I know you want to supply cabbages to the house on the hill

Exactly. When kina equity, citizen and other companies are targeted it is the workers who suffer. It happened when moi took over power and destroyed kikuyu banks and the suffering was immense from the bank owners eg kina Ngumba to bank workers to customers especially in mt kenya who now had no access to credit.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Nyamgondho said something similar in response to one of my comments. My question is, if this is the case, why the urgency and desperation to block his presidency? Why doesn’t Uhuru just go home knowing Ruto won’t do anything to him? Why did Mt. Kenya tycoons spend a fortune running a campaign against him? Obviously they don’t seem to think that Ruto is just going to leave them alone.

Lakini hata sitakwambia utaionea viusasa. Unajua picha huko hazipigwi. Hata ile barabara inapita hapo nje nimeona siku hizi mapeasants wa probox wakienda Kawangware wanaweka jam hapo kwenye that awkward junction. Labda itafungwa iwe restricted to the public. Cheza tu.

Ojinga, answer a simple question. What happens to the poor Kikuyu? While you’re at it, what happens to the elite Kambas? What about elite Luos? Ojingaism is a curse

This fight can only be fought through government policy, we saw what those policies did to the agricultural sector in the Moi error, if we aren’t careful, the gains made by Kibaki and Uhuru maybe reversed, case in point, the milk sector may go down .

They know pretty well that the system is rigged in their favour.

Then a mass exodus from Kenya will happen like in the nineties where many families immigrated to Europe

You’re quite a young man I believe. When Kibaki won the presidency. Maina Kamanda proclaimed in Starehe in the media that he and other DP masterminds have ensured that Toroitich Arap Moi will not have a chance to escape Kenya. That all airports were on high alert, and he wouldn’t have the chance. I waited anxiously to see the dictator arrested and crucified in the open. We know how that story went down!

Today, one of his foot soldiers is now “president-elect” having been aided into office by the same people you want him to go after. Not forgetting that the Moi Family is one of the richest in Kenya and Africa at large. Even Biwott left the office unscathed, and his family is still extremely rich.

People must spend lots of money to get direct favours like getting a high office. You must buy influence. Not just at national level but even at county level. But that doesn’t mean you are spending money to avoid Uhuru being punished. It means you’re spending money to get the next cabinet secretary job, or to get your kin into favourable positions, or get your companies in the tender list. It doesn’t mean you’re protecting Brookside Milk.

Humbwer

Spoken like a true son of Obare … this is what most of these millenials don’t understand.