Confusing a 21 yo Girl who is too chatty with her neighbours

@ the end, that gal will end up embarrassing you !

Married men ni kama wanakuaga wamebebewa makende na bibi. Resist that shitty institution called marriage.

Waah this can turn out to be really nasty. It’s all fun and games until the shit hits the fan. I would advise “daddy usicheze kama wewe”.

Married means the complication of having another cop at home watching over you… ni pingu za maisha… but that does not stop the smaller head from taking over the bigger one, once in a while!

Anafanya job Ka car salesman…:D:D:D

Exactly! But the ex-teen hawezi kuelewa…

…don’t even try…at that stage they want to be around you and text you every now and then. Hawana Ile adabu that you are married…

Imagine I have always looked at her for over a year and have chosen not to take it further… because of the above reasons…

Can never be me. Marriage is for foolish and weak men like @Hmmmmm

I know but nature will take over you after some time… si Kumwaga ndanii tu!

Tunawabebea hizo nini:D:D

A human being (girls especially)at that age bracket possess;
-a twisted perception of life

• exorbitant life expectations
    -generally undecided
    _wired to start drama at the slightest provocation
    ___nigga…how do shove your lips in a snake’s hole expecting a kiss?

…the mgtow kamjesh deeply wishes for a good woman but Ile kivumbi waliona trying to date one…wacha Tu. They learnt that women also go for the best…they have options too. Kama mtu haitoshi mboga…anakaukiwa tu

Why are you clinging to this fact so hard? are the ‘cars’ your selling point? you know you are going to mess with your daily bread and you are still insisting…maybe she does not even feel you that way. If you want a discreet MwK tafuta a grown woman who knows what you are after. Mambo ya 21 y/o and you are married utakuja kulia hapa.

Someone above says am a Mhindi driver so we stick with that description… I agree with you… a mature one is much better…

Not really as you wish us to see bro. We’ve been there…and the above is not true. When you see something negative in others…that’s your reflection. It is you who is the problem and not them. Kwani it’s only you who meet such people…tafakari

Ataanza upuzi ya women are evil…mara Mimi ni mgtow…na ni yeye Tu kajichimbia kaburi

That is exactly the reason I posed the question here… and the reason I have never made a move a year later…

Married men are extremely effeminate. Mwanaume hawezi maliza two sentences bila kutaja bibi…‘my wife this, my wife that, mama watoto blablabla’

…is it a must that you get one? There is more to life than just shagging. You will only mess yourself up. There is a lot you can do and enjoy with your family…hio energy and time use it to run a side hustle…