Confidential Request; Kindly Assist

Anybody with the contacts of Kiambu’s top incoming Jubilee politicians (Waititu, Nyoro, Alice, Mucomba, Wamatangi, Ichung’wa etc etc) kindly inbox me in the highest confidence.

There is a group I would like to assist lobby some issues.

I will be eternally grateful.

Please be mature for once. NIMESEMA IN-BOX IN CONFIDENTIALITY.

Huu ujinga wako itaisha lini jameni?

7 Likes

Ziko kwa io link, nothing confidential hapa… Mzee Jameni?

2 Likes

^^^^^

Anybody with a modicum of intelligence would know that those public contacts don’t work.

You ask for help and dictate how help should be handed to you . Lower your pride for once old man. Nguo ya kuomba haistairi matako. Go break it down. Call meria Mata to break it down for you

3 Likes

^^^I am going to repeat AGAIN. I asked for GENUINE CONTACTS in the STRICTEST CONFIDENTIALITY through THE INBOX.

Repeat: Kama uko nazo usizianike hapa, INBOX.

Kama huna, ferk the batshit off!

How hard is it to understand that?

1 Like

Then wait for an angel to answer you

2 Likes

Guka,

That information is on-line, public, free. Why didn’t you ask for help through the in-box? Coomernini??

6 Likes

Naona ass-kissers ni wengi. Someone had just insulted your ego and you still kiss his ass … sijui niseme nini

1 Like

hapo ngabu umekuwa too harsh for nothing. his reply was meant to guide anyone else like you to the resource that has the numbers so that they only post here when they’ve no other recourse.

2 Likes

Let me drink some koolaid

2 Likes

Niko tu na ya Gathogo.

1 Like

OK, I withdraw and apologise to @Nattydread.

I was out of line.

7 Likes

Ati hai…@Xuma njoo upesi na usitumane.

If anybody here had the numbers people whose numbers Guka wants and shared them with him via in-box without their expilcit permission, that would be wrong. What if he is a NASA operative or Kamiti-based? Hatujuani hapa.

P.s. as a regular recipient of Sen Wamatangi’s SMS ‘spam’, I know that the number up there works.

The word is Haisitiri

2 Likes

Meffi siunajifanyanga insider. Unajifanyia watu wa group ati wewe una connections unaweza wasaidia. Hii upuss pelekea malaya zako mzee.

2 Likes

…Hehehehe, Guka uliona kila mtu mwenye kupewa certificate pale ndumberi alikuwa anaambiwa asalimie mdoss na waititu…?

1 Like

@FieldMarshal CouchP ,hio hasira na uzee utafanya varicose vein zipasuke ,nikupe ya kabogo?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agYcTNnvFmw

I draw
You reminded me of this hehe. Na usinipige najua its not related to your request.

1 Like