Confessions: i fvcked my cousins wife

Sketch
Photo
Thermal imagery
Heat map
Radar signature

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D im guessing you and others who are surprised are not from nyanza western. Huku kwetu pahali niko your in law is also yours coz if her hubby passes…its your duty to inherit.
My first time here…my cuzos wife hakuwa ameona the hubby for a year. Guy is in a distant town working for a mhindi dealing wholesale fmcg.
Arrived here msimu ya mvua plus the lake victoria onshore breeze makes cold shower impossible.
Wife ya cuzo amemaliza kupika sembe nikamshow asizime jiko aweke ka sufuria ka chemsha maji no hiyo makaa imebaki.
We had supper as water was heating.
I hadnt built my crib yet.
Nikamaliza kusosi nikaenda kuchukua basin i use my cuzos detached bafu…si nimefika huko niko ndethe na bafu cant be locked from ndani chafi iko nje…girl alifungua mlango akaingia na akatoa leso…alikuwa uchi wa nyama.
So boss…kama she is a river lake nilote…do not worry…she can keep a secret…just dont knock her up.
Don feel guilty.

Ata picha ya chafi sio mbaya

Chukua kamba ujinyonge

[MEDIA=giphy]3oKIPvQWkVBKRkPYJy[/MEDIA]

its not illegal though You can even legally marry her

[SIZE=7]Kenyan High Court Rules Sex Between Cousins ‘Not Incest’[/SIZE]
BY CONOR GAFFEY ON 8/10/16 AT 5:56 AM EDT
https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/488999/kenya-high-court.jpgPeople are pictured at Kenya’s High Court in Nairobi on April 13. The court found that sex between first cousins does not constitute incest.TONY KARUMBA/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
WORLDKENYAINCEST
Kenya’s High Court has ruled that sexual relations between cousins do not constitute incest, ordering the release of a man sentenced to 10 years in prison previously convicted of the offense.
RELATED STORIES
[ul]
[li]Kenya’s Anal Tests Are Humiliating and Unconstitional[/li][li]Kenya: Pair Sentenced to Death for Police Murders[/li][li]Kenyans Back Deportation of Somali Refugees: Survey[/li][/ul]
Judge James Makau was hearing the case of a man, named as WOO, who was charged in 2014 for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old girl whom he knew to be his cousin. He denied the allegation but was found guilty of incest in a lower court and sentenced to 10 years in prison.
The accused appealed the decision and Makau found that Kenya’s law on sexual offenses does not proscribe marital or sexual relations between first cousins, Kenya’s Standard Digital news site reported on Wednesday. “I find that it was an error in law for the trial court to have imported the relationship of a cousin and included it within the provisions of the law when that relationship was not among the specified relationships to be considered in determining a case of incest,” said the judge.

The Sexual Offenses Act in Kenya defines incest as sexual relations between a man and a female relative whom he knows to be his daughter, granddaughter, sister, mother, niece, aunt or grandmother, and sexual relations between a woman and the corresponding male relatives.
Makau stated that cousins had been omitted from the definition because in some cultures in Kenya sexual relations between first cousins are not considered criminal.

Remember the lady who was killed in city park and the guy who escaped by a whisker?

Hafadhali utombe cousin sis yako kushinda bibi ya cousin yako. Hapo ni kifo untafuta … utakufa kwa kisu kama umbwa taka taka.

F’d my cuzo once and she knew I had a girlfriend and she dint care niliwacha pale she started kudharau my gal eti she feels she should kam first before my girl na tukiwa sore just puts her down kwa convo. Did away with her. Girls are girls btw related or not mafeelings always there so as a real guru hit and run

Upussss

how many retards are there in your clan? it seems like the norm in your bloodline, you know there is something seriously wrong with you. SERIOUSLY do not breed. We have enough problems in Kenya

Honestly, as fvcked up as i am, I’m better off than someone who is openly gay.

In these scenarios, you always feel like the smartest guy in the room!! Unfortunately you are not, he could be as well getting at you in another way

ata unaeza pata ni deal wamempangia wampeee ukimwi au wamdai ransom

Women to avoid

d) Women related to you, ie cousins, step sisters, sisters in law etc

Hehehe:D:D hekaya iko vinoma sana. Tegea…

na kama wako ashatombwa na hujatomba wa mwenyewe…?

depends on how things started. i have been dicking my sis in law even before she got married. when she got married, our enocunters went down for the obvious, but we acted as if nothing was happening. a road traveled once is guaranteed to be repeated, two years after getting married and with kid, she presented ikus and we started again. she said she misses "my finishing power "in the bed game, whatever that means. when things started, we discussed the risks and agreed to be as discrete as possible. we dont sress arranging dates, but being part of family opportunities to meet up with no one suspecting are plenty, and we seize them, do it and act as if nothing happened.

Lmao is this real