Condom diplomacy : last woman standing

Condom diplomacy :meffi::meffi::meffi:

[ATTACH=full]228309[/ATTACH]
Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru, on Thursday, commented on the possibility of Deputy President William Ruto having a female running mate in the 2022 presidential race.
Delivering a speech during the closing ceremony of the Devolution Conference 2019, Waiguru noted that the country was heading to a more inclusive leadership structure.
Addressing the DP, the county head stated that Ruto would be required to have a female running mate if a proposal is made in the Referendum to have that implemented.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/37629-waigurus-take-dp-ruto-having-female-running-mate

Corruption squared

[ATTACH=full]228317[/ATTACH]

Sasa ni nini hio sweetie ameeka kwa kichwa???..yani wanawake huolewa kidogo kidogo mawig zingine!!!..ulipata mtu na natural long hair…then this, then you ask men “why do you like cheating?”…

Gikuyuini ndiri yakerurwo ni aka.
Gia atumia gitikagio kiarara.

Those look like locks, lakini ni ka hazijamalizwa

Ni locks but in poor taste. They can be better.

true, but some types of hair don’t lock easily and thus they do kidogo, kidogo - but the rest of the hair that is not yet done is left like that to ‘roughen’ before it is also locked. Might be wrong though, maybe its the latest style to leave parts undone that way

With all that money? A pig hata ikapewa mirrions,…

Oh I see. She should have looked in the mirror and admitted locks don’t suit her.

:D:D
Sweetie has a dewlap.

:smiley: if it’s what I think it is, then it’s just for some time, like 3 months hivi and the locks will have set, I think she choose the wrong time to start the processes, angengojea conference iishe kwanza.

“Kizungu mingi na catwalk na pesa za uma zimeibiwa”

:D:D:D:D kamua yeye baaas.

Sweetie anakaa Kama mop ya kuosha floor kwa kichwa:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: