CON ALERT!

wale wamelijua jiji just ignore them. Wanapenda sana kupiga kambi Moi Avenue and Tom Mboya street.

“You lose the moment you walk up to the table”

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Stupidity is very expensive

ni kila mtu ,kijiji imejaa panya

na mitego pia :D:D

Nawaonanga mostly hapo moi avenue.

Hao watu kurudisha pesa huwa ngumu sana, saiidiii. I once watched a clip in which a lady gave those promotion people money (like 2k), only to win some useless prize (tshirt ya 150 hivihivi). She demanded her moneyback, threatened lakini wapi. Mpaka in the end she called her sponsor, a nduthi guy who appeared with several other nduthi operators. It was only until those nduthi guys started roughing them up that they returned the money. Lakini walikuwa wamekataa katakata.
If those guys con people around 200k daily on average, then set aside 10% (20k daily) to bribe police, ata ukinyang’anywa pesa ngapi hutasaidika. Plus majority of people just walk away in shame after losing money.
Mimi huwa nikifika hapo penye hao husimama, mi huweka ile sura ya “approach me motherfucker, I dare you.”

Ka ni dame me naomba slices nione reaction yake :D:D

Kuna kamoja kalinifuata kaki insist mpaka nikakauliza ‘kijana ushawahi gongwa?’ ndio kakaniacha kakarudi.

My father in law also fell victim, but I rushed there with like 3 mahessy friends of mine and walla! Pesa pap and they had refused to refund. They had taken 6k.

:D:D:D

Answer: a greedy fool.

Met them huko kwa kina @Eng’iti.