Communicating better - Nobody has lost anything

Improving the Communication:

Dear users,

We understand that transitioning to a new system can sometimes lead to issues. However, we are committed to addressing and resolving any concerns that arise during this process.

We would like to clarify that there have been allegations suggesting that users’ accounts and data are being lost. We want to assure you that this is not the case. The security and integrity of your accounts and data remain our top priority.

I am personally available online to assist and resolve any issues you may encounter. Please feel free to reach out to me, and I will be more than happy to help.

For those who are unable to access their accounts or create new ones to raise their concerns, we have provided an alternative solution. You can contact us via email at [email protected], and our team will work diligently to address and resolve your issues promptly.

We have already resolved numerous issues that were reported, and we are actively working on improving the overall functionality of the platform. While you may experience some errors, particularly with embedding, please be assured that our team is actively working on resolving these issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards stabilizing the system.

At present, the core functionalities of the platform are working smoothly, ensuring a seamless experience for our users.

We understand that some individuals may feel inclined to consider leaving the platform due to these challenges or new changes. We respect your right to voice your concerns and complaints. Ultimately, as adults, you have the freedom to make choices that align with your preferences.

We value your continued support and trust in our platform. Our team remains dedicated to delivering an exceptional user experience, and we are confident that the improvements we are implementing will enhance your overall satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Adminstrator

cc @Electronics4u @mundu_mulosi

1 Like

Kwenda nugu. I am back.

Bure Kabisa Ngombe ici

1 Like

Ziko wapi likes na titles za elders @administrator kila mtu apa ni NV na pia ile laughing emoji ya green rudisha na sio tafathali

1 Like

Hapa nakuunga mkono 100%. Wakwende kabisa while we is back! :laughing: :laughing:

Ghasiaa rudisha title yangu ya ; Chief Rustler mara moja … hapana leta mchezo kwa kazi @Electronics4u @administrator w

Lyu

This is a bit confusing, like one is lost kwa forest, we shall toboa

1 Like

Ma’am nipee coomer priss.roho Safi Tu

1 Like