Common UnBiblical Statements Christians Use - Lack of Knowledge

I think Christianity has been robbed of its power and working by people (and preachers) who make believers more sin conscious than being Christ-conscious.

There are very common things christians say thinking they are being humble, kumbe they are just plain wrong.
eg.

1. Lord we are unworthy to stand in your presence(mostly said in prayer)… this is wrong because we were made worthy by the blood, not by our actions
  2. We are sinners and nobody is righteous(very common)…wrong because we are the righteousness of God by Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 5:17-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiTzuCxtuSw

You can critique and also add others for our learning.

Have a righteous evening friends

1. We rebuke you

Go read the Bible well.

1. Repent of your sins and turn to God/Christ

Jesus died for our sins
Trinity
Jesus is God
So many, these are the major ones.

Paul bastardised the new testament jesus taught us to love everyone Paul taught to only love those who believe what you believe and everyone else is a sinner

Pepo nyeusss!!

You are wrong. There is always ‘especially those who believe’ in both the messages of Jesus and Paul. Treatment is not the same

Repent= change your ways. Ama?

You are suffering from crass Protestant arrogance.

Repent = change your mind = turn from unbelief to belief. You cannot change your ways because that is works-based salvation. Hiyo ni kazi ya The Holy Spirit and He is the one who takes the glory for it. It is either grace or works. They cannot mix.

Meanwhile, don’t listen to @bigfish hapo juu. Huwa hajui kenye anasema.

We Bless you… I find this not very appropriate. Do we have the capability to bless God?

14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? 17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works; 23 and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God. 24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.25 And in the same way was not also Rahab the prostitute justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way? 26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead. James 2.14ff

people always quote this to prove that works is key to or part of salvation. [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]IT IS NOT!

the works are the FRUIT of your salvation, and Christ is the ROOT of your salvation. The fruit follows the root. Works justify your faith before man, and man’s faith is justified before God by Christ.
Secondly, peleka hiyo translation to the dustbin.
[SIZE=3]
Jas 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
Jas 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. [/SIZE]

You see that there? That is faith. It is what was was made him counted as righteous. Faith moved him to action. But it did in NO WAY, make him a friend of God. It was his faith. The works he did are the fruit of his belief, not the root. it is putting your faith in action.

This doctrine of yours is fairly recent. Christianity is older than your dogamtic stance by 1500 years. Christians haven’t been waiting for your german schzoid heresy in order to be saved. Christianity is not coextensive with German magisterial Protestantism.

now what is this rubbish you’re writing? and why are you writing it in this way? the doctrine is from as late as 96 AD and as early as 33 AD. the 1500 years you speak of are the years of the catholics when they went around forcing their beliefs and religion on everyone and everything. read a little more. There are NO WORKS that is involved in salvation. and there never will be. Christ did the work so that we don’t have to.

Keep your religion to yourself. Christians are of many types including Catholic demonizing freaks like you who believe Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, are as old as Christianity. Why do you think your spiritual director Luther contemplated removing the epistle of James from the New Testament? Why do you think you bandy about an ‘Old Testament’ with 66 texts? Do you church history at the very least before you make your bigoted ejaculations apparent.

there is nothing you’re telling me here. God is not mocked. There are no “Christians of many types”. Luther cannot remove the Word of God even if he contemplated to do it. And he still ended up a heretic based on his beliefs. But of course, he is “one of the many types of Christians” which you think exist.
We know why we bandy it and why we reject the apocrypha and other agnostic texts. So priss, don’t think that I am doing this because sijui.

And for the record, catholics are not Christians. They are catholics. And the only place they will take you to is hell.

Where in your bible does it say, in black and white, as it were… @1776, where does it state/say/claim categorically/definitively/literally, absolutlely, nay clearly and dinstinctly, text, chapter, and verse,… that ‘Catholics are not Christians’? You anus of a dog!

And where does it say they are? You anus of another dog! I always say big words never equate to understanding… as you were.