cologne/perfume/deodarant/roll on.....

Nothing defines a man like his accessories these include his car, his dudes, his bar, his grooming and this includes watches, suits, marashi, his beer, his whiskey, his favorite country club etc for the purpose of this thread I will concentrate on the marashi…
Ever since I can remember( staying with my extended family of over 10 people) my uncles would wear them with impunity from polo to blue for men, bentley to calvin klein etc in some way they have influenced me to date. However all that I have tried have never been to the standard that I remember my uncles doing, from nivea wash jellys to rexona roll ons, from versman deos to axe sprays, brutt to yardleys i cant find that perfect one…
walking in town i see “refill” stations for that expensive shit each time i try them my perfect smell can hardly stand from TRM to town …which begs the a million dollar question what do you talkers use for a cologne,perfume,deodorant and a roll on???

1 Like

Mwanaume ni jasho

8 Likes

Be comfortable with your natural smell and you’ll worry no more

1 Like

MWANAUME NI KUNUKA MAKWAPA

2 Likes

try Montblanc range of perfumes

1 Like

Roll on which has a mild fragrance

1 Like

Lakini jaribu zile za mawariah utanukisha kila mahali unaenda.

2 Likes

old spice iko poa

1 Like

Fragrance is a very important aspect. You’ll have to go through the mill before you get your scent. Basically consists of 2 distinct scents. One of them is more pronounced. The best way to go about it is to find which of these pronounced scents works best for you. A wood or a citrus one, then experiment. Also, remember your body will metabolise it, so the actual scent once you spray it on will be different.

I use Givenchy & Creed… all their colognes are premium. Hugo has some good ones for messing with mamas pheromones on the dunda…

4 Likes

Kuna wanaume wengine wananuka vizii…jasho makwapa…mndomo…skid marks zile mimi husoma huku jiji…kushower ni muhimu hata kama huweki hizo manukato…kwanza kwa long distance bus …matatu…u can get sick

1 Like

as eric omondi alisema io marash asubuhi unanuka poa luch time unanuka machungwa saa kumi unanuka ndizi na usiku unanuka mbosho

1 Like

Play boy n axe deos works for me

1 Like

Hmmmmm?

Mwanamme ni shower morning na jioni…preferably with an unscented bar of soap…

kunukia maua achia ma-binti…

5 Likes

Chrome, creed, issey, aqua di gio.Hata senge ikatumia moja ya hizo inasmell msuli mpaka madame wanaeza fuata.

1 Like

marashi ni gayish hivi hivi

1 Like

HOMOWEBDEV ANAZIJUA ZOTE

1 Like

For many years have used bar soap Ushidi. Lakini zamani nilitumia Thafuni wa gachugu. …ilikua bar soap kali hata tea gas ya kajo sio kali hivyo

2 Likes

hii axe effect yake haikai more than one hour… nivea iko around same rate… montblanc @Randy montblanc ni doo ngapi naionanaga kwa GQ solo?

2 Likes

So kunuka kinyesi cha mbuzi na moshi ya mtura ndio uume?

Pheromones are naturally occurring odorless substances the fertile body excretes externally, conveying an airborne signal that provides information to, and triggers responses from, the opposite sex of the same species.

[SIZE=5]perhaps by smothering yourself in alien scents you are alienating potential sex-mates that should be reacting naturally positively to your natural musk…[/SIZE]

1 Like