Cock Blocking...walkaround

Fellow Villagers,

The wife and I were blessed with a little champ…I am soo happy…since the champ came around my pockets are always full of cash but bank is being drained like nobody’s business…but that’s beside the point.

Now this little man doesn’t want to sleep in his cot. He has wedged himself between The wife and I. Dry spell inaua…
I have tried all tricks including trying to knock him out with Piriton (ya infants) but I never Works!! When we get time finally just about kufikisha Threshold…the nigglet wakes up…how do I hack this?

Muhame muende kwa cot.
Hiyo tu.

Second wife

cheza chini new Seal team six member apumue pia

Hahahah kipara imesaidia kufikiria

hama kwa plot jenga nyumba yako na uemploy a nanny for your clearly unplanned for nigglet

[ATTACH=full]172822[/ATTACH]

Congrats on the newest addition…

[ATTACH=full]172823[/ATTACH]

Wait for him to sleep then take him to his bed

Doesn’t work… the moment kana realize he’s alone ni vita… mpaka 5am n we need to be at work…

Dude hata ile Prition ya Adults… Gave him half the tablet and 3 AM we were both wide eyed watching Westworld Season 2. This beats all logic…

Nanny yuko… Mbirionaire doesn’t live in a Buroti…naishi Karen Ndogo kwangu

Nunulia yeye hata Codeine ukiweza, mtoto si ni wako?

Sitaki ways za Kumdispatch. I asked for walk around ya cockblocking… u sound like a bachelor…nktest

You want a solution? Leave the one you call ‘cockblocker’ alone. mzazi bonoko wewe…

your input has been noted you silly eunuch…

You’re welcome dickhead…

hormones. terrible things.

Nunulia yeye two giant dolls, uzivalishe nguo zenu halafu uziweke kwa bed ya mtoi… and finally put the cockblocker in between them!

Do you have to fwack at night?