CLUB VIP

Paying for pussy does not mean it’s only a prostitutte. Your wife, I mean, you have to spend on her. That’s money you’ve spent

Charges zake ni 500 bado ama bei imepanda?

Wee kaa hapo ukidhani providing for your wife is the same as whoring.

1 Like

Coz I was with you paying for pussy in one of those dingy brothels.

Huyu time ya kumdinya missionary ukimwaga anaku dara mgongo akikwambia ‘baaas baby baaaaaaaaaaaas’.

Huku KTalk it’s incels and MGTOW losers wamejaa while beating their chests about being alpha males. Try talk sense into them utarushiwa matusi hadi unagive up. Ngoja uone vile mimi ntarushiwa matusi within the next 10 posts

If those pssy sellers did not have customers they would close shop… And these customers are evenly distributed in the population…

Niliwasoma kitambo. Some pretty deranged pussy starved lads behind their laptops beating their chests (or more accurately their dicks) about suspect escapades. I think the only escapade for these wankers starts and ends in their rooms- of course alone with their hands hard at work. Washajichocha every female out there is a whore. Seriously the next generation needs to get married early to avoid this current boy child crisis that we are seeing.

you really believe its only in a brothel that one pays for pus$y ?

1500 full night

Ok where else Mr “pays for pussy all the time”?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D weh si msee mpoa :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Issue sio kulipia lanyes, ni quality of lanyes ninjas peddle here. Wewe kama kijana unaanzaje kulipa mama yuko hapo juu.

Surely. She has 1 million nautical miles on her, a plethora of stds, a p*ssy you can fit a whole village into and a terrible body. Na bado msee ako 20s posts her picture like its something to be proud of.
Jana I was in thika road to visit a pal of mine who lives in a fairly affordable apartment complex. I saw countless beautiful, sexy, young women everywhere! It made me seriously wonder how Nairobi could be full of those na bado a young buck pays a granny for sex.:D:D

How old are you?

If you are old enough and u think u have never paid for pussy,then you sound like gay

Manze, but ukichezea hapo 1500 and below, that is what you will get most of the time. That’s why young men are much better off using looks + vibe to get pussy. With the money game only old men thrive because they have the money and can’t use any other means to bed hot young women

I will not dignify that question with an answer

Wacheni umaraya jameni

Niaje si utume phone number ka uko nayo

:D:D:D