Club Business in Nairobi.

An accountant who does books for The Tunnel pale mbsa rd told us that they can mint over 2M in profits in a weekend. I dont know how true that is but ukiingia huko the place is always packed. My buddy runs a wines and spirits hapo Seasons and they net around 300k a month after all expenses and taxes. Thats on a good month. 100 on bad month. But biashara iko down kila mahali. Was chatting with a Quivers waitress and she told me job iko chini. So ni kubaya. Their peak season ni nahuko ma december when the summer bunnies come to visit.

2 Likes

Pombe ilikuwa na crazy profits some two years ago and before that but SAA hii ni kilio tupu. Wananinchi hawana doo. Ni kubaya we are just struggling to buy unga na sukumawiki

1 Like

Beer kubuy ni ksh 126 and sell 250/300…

Na hii galloping kwani ni farasi?

Yani uko na mabeshte and all those years hawajawahi kuambia details about their biz. Saa hii wakati biz inawapiga stick wanakurushia nduano na wanamalizia by pitching a business venture to you. Chunga sana or else utalijua jiji.

1 Like

And, generally, people never share their money making deals with you when all is well. Mambo ikizama ndio wanaanza story.

OP is a seasoned conman…hawezi oshwa hivi hivi, unless ana-fish for birrionaires hapa wako na pesa ya kumwaga kwa “club business.”

1 Like

Exactly. Watu wakiwa mafutani hukuwa wametulia sana. Njaa ikiwagonga they start broadcasting about their “cash cow”. Mimi huwa si-trust mtu ananiambia story ya vile anakula vizuri unprompted. Free information is very expensive. If the information is free, you are the target.

5 Likes

Biashara mhindi hafanyi wachana nayo.

Ikifika ni 10+ millions heri niwekelee kwa restaurant kali ama supermarket. Club wachia wajuaji.

Business is very risky so I’d have to be worth much more to risk that figure in business.

Restaurant na supermarket nitakula for decades wakati club yako itaisha in 2-3 years max.

Nairobi and Kenya as a whole has a very tiny middle class meaning its the same small group of people (spenders) moving from one club to the next. If another trendy club opens, you lose 90% of your customers.

1 Like

1824 owner is a City Hall employee earning 55k per month. He was on the radar of EACC for stealing kes 506 million.
But watu wakiuliza pesa inatoka wapi anasema ni club business. But the club is just a front for money laundering.

Of course, there are Kenyans making good money from night clubs, but hapo @D… Mungai anachochwa ndio aoshwe.

2 Likes

I’m too drunk to properly counter this

Aah finally, the only truth in this thread. We see you Mr Kitander

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

All bells and whistles. Reverse your timeline 5 years. Take top 10 clubs then. How are they doing today? That should give you the blueprint of club business. Very cyclical. Rough start, quick high then slow down. Don’t let the number of patrons fool you. A few weeks from now, will be heading instead to the next in trend place.

Successful club owners I know jump to a new club every 2-3 years. And they start doing it when they note a downshift in earnings. Seems that your friends are in that phase. Again, don’t let the number of patrons fool you.

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Hebu muweke lanye wa hiyo B N D nione kwanza

Ni maji gani hii watu wanakunywa wanakuwa wajinga jiji kuu?

1 Like

Saa hii ground hakuna excess money, very few are balling. Unarushiwa mtama

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Start your own strip club too… name it the Bada Bing, the Geechee or The DM (Dumb Mungai)