Click Bait At It's Best. Pogba Dreams of Gunners Move.

Almost jumped out of my seat reading this. Kumbe it’s talking about his older brother Florentin Pogba, who, before tonight, I did not know existed.

[I]The brother of Manchester United’s world-record signing, Florentin Pogba, has revealed he would love to play for Arsenal.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/images/tuesday/wxwp6gfgt38c4s8k457f3c8e768116.jpg
The Saint-Etienne defender told French TV station Telefoot his stunning performance in the French league can help him attract interest from Arsenal. “This is the dream I had since I was a kid,” Florentin told Telefoot, when asked about the prospect of playing in England. “I had a few opportunities during the last transfer window but it did not materialise. I am waiting, I am patient and I want to continue my good performances with my club that would allow me to go. I love Arsenal.”

He was also asked about the future of his younger brother at United. Paul Pogba joined Manchester United for £100m this summer “Paul is the image of the Manchester United team at the moment. They’ve a new coach, new players. They need to find a game plan,” he explained. “He starts to perform well slowly and I trust him. After a while, he will bring all what he can do for the team.”[/I]
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2000218434/pogba-dreams-of-gunners-move

watu wazee hatuwataki arsenal mwambie aende aston villa

Na anunue jug daniels mbili hivi

ka hawesmake cut mark ya national team aende akikaukanga. Hata Middleborough ni team.

akifika?

He has a twin brother called Mathias.

Mumi nataka brother ya Hazard arudi Chelsea

…Thogan?? Where, would he play?

That squad needs like six to seven new players. Matic, Oscar, Mikel, Ivanovic, Cahill etc need replacements.

…Chelsea have so many players on loan, and I wonder why good players like loftus cheek are being denied regular chances by Conte.

Hata Traore should be given a chance.

…True, if that doesn’t happen, they will start looking elsewhere like what Batsushayi is.