Circumcised Women

No difference, lakini lazima ujipange na masafa marefu before summiting. My current yeng ni Samburu amengolewa clit kama mtu ana scoop kitu na kijiko … Coomer moja safsana to die for

FGM ni noma. Hio gari ni ngumu kupiga start, but ikiguruma ni shida kuizima

Its done differently kuna like type I, II, III and IV.
Huyo dame mumeru alikusomea gazeti buana. Hapa hata mimi ningeingia mafichoni kaka…ni kama kunyandua sex doll.

Village elders are overworking, genital anthropology.

Shida zenu elders ni unique

Some years back I had a cut meru FWB. Surprisingly, her gspot was still intact right where her clit was removed. Really loved having the area rubbed and even tried to have me lick it but I declined. FGM can only remove the clit but can’t kill the nerves. Some wind up hornier than they ought to be.

forrowing srowry

Nani amekuuliza?

Mkubwa una body count ya 1,000,000,978 na haujapatana na this type!!! Maaajabu!

Wadau … hii ni vitu gani mnakula huko nje. Over 18 under 24 … warembo timam intact n flawless head to toe. Vitu horny kaa burukenge ndo infaa kuwa ur only option. Si vitu ati lazma u jumpstart.

No wonder unakuwaga na umama sana na kupenda wanyanya

One of my most mind-blowing sex was with a circumcised (no clit) somali lady who enjoyed the act way much more than I expected, so I don’t think it has such a big impact

[ATTACH=full]391492[/ATTACH]it depends with the type of mutilation…

I used to fuack dem Mkisii. She was cut the way jamaaz are cut, the clit was intact but exposed, the foreskin equivalent of pussy, Google tells me inaitwa clitoral hood, ndio ilikuwa imetolewa. The sex was always on point, on many occasions she’d squirt.

Omwami wacha niskie vijana vile wanasema , adventure yangu ni classified

That’s why you fear single mothers.

more comments please…exhausted the above

For the sake of peaceful co-existence in the village…
We’ll assume you’re not writing a work of fiction.

Is that too far-fetched? These people are my neighbours in Laikipia county

Preach on preacher,watu ya kanyaga twende hawajui nini unamaanisha. Kids here think female arousal is entombed in the vajaina ONLY :D:D:D