Christiano amesema kama mbaya, mbaya

True…Ronaldo doesn’t fit Ten Hag’s style of play

Mpaka hata anaingilia looks za Rooney ju ya his constructive criticism…ameanza kuwa too petty

He’s being just that, petty. He cant take it that he fails to score for a whole 95 minutes and loses captaining against a team like Villa, but a kid like Garnacho gets 18 minutes of play and wins a tough game like yester nights. Meffi yeye, heshima yangu kwake iliisha. Aende MLS ama Saudi retirement home.

Aende psg acheze na god of Argentina

I’ve also had the feeling that his performance might not be excellent at this world cup,and the Portuguese media and people will be on his back asipopeform like they were a few months back, and make things even worse for him

I like how Ronaldo dick-riders ignore his weaknesses :D:D

Jamaa amezoea special treatment and now he is throwing tantrums juu haiko tena. That’s it.

BOTH Man U and Ronaldo have work to do, not just Man U. Sure, Man U is shiett, but Ronaldo also needs to come off his high horse.

I support you 100%, if you were Ten Hag, would you continue giving CR7 game time and risk losing to massage his ego, or give chances to pure talents like Garnacho, Elanga etal who have the right attitude and are hungry to play?

At his age the guy should start planning to hang his boots in dignity. Sulking and childish behaviour on the bench does not help his image.

Kweli kabisa. But I wish aende Arsenal amalize hio momentum wako nayo

Sio sticking striker banae. Anaitwa the typical number 9 in the mold of Drogba or Rood Vanister Roy. They are expected to have positional discipline in most times

Facing rejection for the first time is difficult to absorb and accept. This might be the same reason Andre Iniesta underwent depression after leaving Barcelona. But CR7 must remain at Man U to derail them further ndio Chelsea inukishe points

Musito aende tu MLS roho safi. At this point he should be more concerned about maximizing his brand potential ndio akule musuri in the coming decades. The MLS will grow his American fan base and attract new endorsements. David Beckham anaelekea 50 na bado ako sawa (lakini kuna maliar aliwahi accuse CR7 of rape, kuenda US inaeza kuwa tricky).

Heneway, these next two or so years, he should focus more on transitioning/succession planning.

Nmecheza ball kaka, hio ni lugha ya coaches, pia wewe nmeona haukuenda academy zile za under 10, 12, 13 :D:D

Nlikuwa na cheza kama mid. Coaches angesema feed sticking striker, jamaa alikuwa na mbio na “dabo” kama unaelewa hio lugha ya mtaa. @Wanaruona kam and confirm lugha ya coaches ya namba 9.

ati ’ i have no respect for Ten Hag’

mimi uniambie hivi either uhame ama nihame coz huwezi karibia training ground niko

sijawai ona a big club player disrespect a coach live hivi .

shikilia tu hapo msito Ronaldo , make sure by the time unamaliza MANUNITED is dead as a DODO . choma kabisa hio kipara ya TENHAGA :D:D:D

Unfortunately mimi ni Basket baller but I still follow football.

Nakuunga mkono kabsa :D:D:D:D:D

Radicals such as Piers Morgan will discourage him from going to MSL ndio wanukishe na jina yake kabla aishe kabisa. But his immediate kibarua ni kutwanga Man U in the nutts. If he disrupts the current modd, it will take long to re-cultivate the culture. Chelsea will reap from the disrupted dressing room.

Basket ball ilinishinda, tried twice nikiwa high school ikanilimea, nilikuwa wale walikuwa wanapeleka futa kwa court :D:D

Shagzmodos hazikucheza Mysa zijue siasa za ball kwa undani.
Uko kwa selection ya kwenda Norway then kidogo hauko :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D kumbe pia wewe ulivaa zile jersey za green na yellow. Them days.