Christianity is a BIG joke

Someone once said that Christianity is the biggest conspiracy this world will ever have. I concur to that, and we ladies are the most vulnerable.
[ATTACH=full]150052[/ATTACH]

Religious people ferk off my thread.

What did the MoG do to be shut down?

Aethesmoress, mambo!

If religion were true, why isn’t it one?Instead we have sides that are ready to fight to death in the name of their religion while claiming to worship the same deity!

There is a different between an atheist and a pagan.

fafanua…

I fully support this.
These middle east religions are based on myths and hearsay

@Chloe, You’re right for the first time

Pagans know that there is God unlike atheists who believe that there is NO God at all.

I just read that in the past, Islam was one of the most race neutral religions. Many came to appreciate this faith as a result Christianity was very white.

[MEDIA=twitter]951094211327250432[/MEDIA]

Which past?

A Somali friend was once mad after a visit to Morrocco, where the local arabs were marveling to the fact that black Africans could be Muslims.

Halafu the same Moroccans and other North Africans are usually looked down upon by ‘true’ Arabs who regard them as Berbers… :D:D:D

Is this the guy who bought his 4-year-old daughter a 12 million Masarati?

:D:D:D:D:D:D it a mad mad mad world.
I believe the reason people are looked down is because of economic status.

Me yenye inanishangaza ni that both Christianity and Islam have Jesus in their religion but different standing… Huku mmoja ni son of God kule yeye ni prophet tu… Hapo ndio niliona kuna game ilichezwa those many years ago na i am nt and will never be part of it…waafrika tunafaa turudi to our traditional african belief if religion really is necessary…

I support the Botswana government because this preacher seemed to be out to fleece people. However, I believe vehemently that there is a God and I subscribe to the Christian faith. Some might differently but I know that there is a God. Sadly, many false prophets have come up, abusing grace and fleecing many believers.

Lastly,
[SIZE=5]Can you prove there is no God?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Where then did the Universe Come From?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][SIZE=5]What do you do with your Guilt?[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The atheist might say that they don’t believe in God but the Bible says that they actually suppress this knowledge. Paul writes in Romans 1:18 that “the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.”The Greek word for suppress is “katechō” which means “to hold back, to detain” or “to restrain” so it is an intentional act of suppressing what they know to be true but what does the atheist do with his or her guilt?

Ni hayo tu;)[/SIZE]

:D:D:D The world is a cycle.

@1776 kuja tushangae, tuduwaa na tubung’aa