China turns on nuclear-powered ‘artificial sun’, TEN TIMES hotter than the real thing

Chinese scientific advancement don’t care about your feelings

Neither do i, couldn’t care less about their pseudo science too

I’m sure they are pulling their eye lashes with pliers and crying their hearts out in frustration after hearing that a bonobo - running on Congo Jungle 1.O firmware - somewhere deep in Githurai doesn’t care about their scientific achievements.
Xi must be super angry

Hope they don’t fvck it up like Covid… Suddenly iwe red giant and consume everything…

Hauwezi kuona mkundu firimbi @T.Vercetti on serious threads like this one. When he’s not turning tricks with BBCs to pay the bills, his nose is buried deep in the ass cheeks of Donald Trump and Qanon.

not true ., the earth actually gets closer to the sun by millions of kilometers around january

when you’re slowly dying from breathing highy polluted air , and the government decides to add a giant radioactive ball iwakarange kabisa

It doesn’t matter. What he hear at base ya jaba is tje pure truth and even some scientists steal ideas from that place

i cant argue with that:D:D

siwanasema 10 times sun core?

what prevents them charring or worse earth? they need to be contained

The hottest part of the sun isn’t its core that is where the fuel comes from. And when that fuel is finished that’s where things go dicey. But the hottest part of the sun is its Corona where gases are heated are trapped by a magnetic field and ejects violent eruptions of energy called a solar flare.

Sawa basi Samurai Jack, Haku ameskia