Children inherit their intelligence from their mother not their father, say scientists

Now you know where the phrase “wewe mjinga kama mama yako” came from.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html

A mother’s genetics determines how clever her children are, according to researchers, and the father makes no difference. Women are more likely to transmit intelligence genes to their children because they are carried on the X chromosome and women have two of these, while men only have one.

Genes for cleverness are carried on the X chromosome and may be deactivated if they come from the father.

I’m good either way. Both my mother and father are intelligent and I won’t impregnate a dumb ho

Na ujinga? Is there a gene for that? Is it on the Y chromosome?

Lucky you, make sure your intelligence impact humanity in a positive way. So, how many patents and peer review journals has both your parents dropped ?

This is hokum

Clichy lazima akuwe US marine seal team six Doctor surgeon

Na venye talkers here are only attracted to bimbos with huge buttocks. They will end up giving birth to retarded kids like Mnyonga MONKEY

Aah the era of fake news. I have read the article and they state that some researchers or scientists claimed that. On clicking the researchers it sends you to a removed psychology blog post.

Hio article ni feminazi wamefund. So they will write anything to make those foolish feminist have an orgasm.

Sasa niende JKUAT engineering department nitafute some ugly bitches who got As in KCSE?

[ATTACH=full]374200[/ATTACH]

Mimi nishapata yangu, mtoto akitoka kama hana akili, shauri yake. Nitakuwa nampeleka shule mapema akacopy assignments za wenzake

hehehehehheeee…if you know you know…juja boys

[quote=“MikeOck, post:10, topic:261378”]

Sasa niende JKUAT engineering department nitafute some ugly bitches who got As in KCSE?

[ATTACH=full]374200[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

Matako kubwa husaidia mtoto akili.

And that’s a good thing. Imagine your dad being Ndindu?

haha. So next F1 generation @Ndindu’s bonobo genes would have been wiped out of planet earth. That will be good for humanity.

Gate C manenos

There’s more than one type of intelligence