@chifumbitika's home

Mimi Humwaga alishatufunza

I second that. Two more from me.

ati mtu hajui nyumba yake mpaka amejiwekea sign ya OUT. GHASSIA hio ni hoteli

Wadau mwache wivu, btw kulikua na in and out banner in the guest section

No, usiwe na wasiwasi boss, you need him more than he needs you

The entrance sign and the angle from which the pic is taken says there’s more than meets the eye. Anyhow chifu your palace looks nice.

Look at this kind of language. Very irritating to say the least. Exactly how con people begin their games. How the fuck would anhbody need some faceless internet guy that one has never met in their entire life and and will probably never meet?? Ama nyinyi mko behind izo account za Village Grandpa tryying to finesse villagers??

@Jimit wacha machungu…Mimi sijaambia mtu yoyote anitumie kitu…Kama huamini whatever i have posted it’s ok

Sipendi venye you are taking people for a ride. The choice of words you employ on this thread are too familiar. Wewe na Akon City same group

Mimi sipost kukupendeza…tuheshimiane bana

Mimi si mamako ndo tuheshimiane.

Wewe ni kitu kidogo Sana kijana…sawa, wacha tuone mwenye nguvu…

Nikutumanishie coordinates ama nini?

Na utumie mwanakijiji mwingine coordinates pia akuje achukulie kijiji findio

:smiley:

explain this ghasia?[ATTACH=full]359490[/ATTACH]

Only @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii is allowed these kind of theatrics. The rest of you kindly desist
@Jura = @ChifuMbitika

Hii hata sio blowing one’s trumpet… It’s akin to sucking your own cock. Expect the likes of apple picker miss randan to fall for this hook line and sinker and promptly chastise you for jealousy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Heshimuni chief, he has lifted me from nothing

Chief are ebrufication, sijui mtaficha uso wapi