Cheating woman.

For those who do not understand the depth of the issue, this was not a fling or a casual girlfriend…This is a lady tumeenda na yeye family functions, my folks know her, i am good friends with her brother and it was leading to marriage a mature kind of relationship…lets just say my world has been overturned…

Beat the guy? What for? Unless he raped her, then the law should step in. She was a willing participant.

Do you have kids together? If you do, ungeanza siku na kujishughulisha vile utafanya DNA test for starters. If you do not have kids, be grateful this came out now instead of 3 kids later and paternity reveals otherwise.

Not everybody is for the streets bro.

If she cheats and tells you it is one of two options: Wants a clean slate for the better or she knows you cannot leave her for shiet even if she bangs your brother. Jiheshimu.

Ever heard of the nigga who walked out of us embassy 10 minutes prior to its bombing? Consider yourself as lucky as he was. End of advice.

eti clean slate? since when did clean slate apply to a cheating woman

Even if you’ve both met Jesus and shook his hand, a real man knows that once she’s cheated kn you, that’s the end.

Ukichengwa Tulia…

Boss kanyanga kubwa kubwa huyo ni kunguru na kunguru ni kunguru Tu still atakucheza na akuambie tena round hii itakua boss wake sasa man up na ujitoe.

Drop her like a hot potato but be warned ukikuja at our work place kuleta vurugu without a HD video of that guy akikula bibi yako, we will beat you to death.

Pitia Amar, osha rungu kwanza then tell her you don’t want to meet her NEVER anjitoe ASAP. Kama uko na GF make her your guest today

Sunk cost fallacy at its finest.

Umeweka crow on a very high pedestal akakudharau and you deserve what’s coming to you if you don’t heed the numerous advise given here.

I can’t believe guys are wasting time advising this bonobo.

• He fits the category of men that don’t use their heads. Instead of confronting his whoring wife, he is thinking of confronting the third party ie the nigga. Fala kabisa.
  • The fact that he asked this question shows that he is not ready to leave that woman and is looking to justify that decision. Telling him to leave his hoe won’t work because he has already decided not to, otherwise he would not be in any dilemma right now. Don’t waste time giving him any advice, this goat isn’t going to leave that hoe.

JIHESHIMU. No wonder anakudharau hivi.

This is sarcasm, sasa tafauti ya huyo dem wako na lanye ni nini…Uko kwa streets niile hutaki kukubali…

matako wewe, gulp gilbeys uende home umshow apack vitu yake aende. hope sio yeye analipa rent. but venye unaongea inakaa ata unalipiwa nyumba. drop her now

pwagu kapata pwaguzi… don’t be a hypocrite , zimecancel…

:D:D:D:D tulia brathe, bado mambo. ukianzaa kulea watoto wa watu wengine utakuja na hekaya. chuma ndio bibi anaweka motoni. endelea kunywa soya

Why would you waste people’s time when you have already decided that you are not going to leave her?

There will be 100 comments telling this guy to leave that woman, but he won’t. I know his type so guys don’t waste your bundles.