Cheapest nyam choma?

Talkers nataka nipeleke side dish out…where is seclusive and cheap joint in town
Max secret and cheap…two key words

Cheap is relative. Give a scale

ruiru kamakis… dont buy the one on display, pimiwa yako…

Is a cooking stick a side dish ? Assuming you are married,does your wife have a side dish , or a spanner boy ?

Prov 5:1-5:
“1 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding,
2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge.
3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil;
4 But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword.
5 Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell.”

Wewe utakula donkey. Kyamaiko sio mbaya

Prov 7:21-27:
“21 With her enticing speech she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him.
22 Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
23 Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would cost his life.
24 Now therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths;
26 For she has cast down many wounded, And all who were slain by her were strong men.
27 Her house is the way to hell, Descending to the chambers of death.”

Zenye ziko kwa display Zina shida gani?

[ATTACH=full]228346[/ATTACH]

Cbd guys.come on

Umite kiamatawa urorete westlands wahituka museum hena kamukawa getagwo aga kempiski.

Shika mzinga ya Lawson 1400
Nyama kilo na kadhalika 600
Invite crow to your Emirates ! Total damages 2k umebleki umekulana na kadhalika!

za display zina kasoro gani kama ulivyo ulizwa?

Like a boss.

Zimechujwa weight…
Ex, mguu ya mbele ya mbuzi ukipima ni around 800, ukinunua kwa display ni 1100,

These youngins hupoteza pesa sana but with time watajifunza tu…Kama sio queen bee then minimize the costs!

Na pia wapishi kuzionjaonja

Wambuguz is alright…well not cute…but the nyama is great

Za kuonjesha customers hutoka hapo

[SIZE=6]Kama unataka cheap price. Kuna baze Pale dago. Kuna pure blood kanono kafupi ata kusort[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]228351[/ATTACH]