Cheapest 4g Internet, currently...

Kwa waing’a sirudi. The bus has already left. Telkom wako ngangari wanajali maslahi yangu.

I never have problems with mine,hio home package iko sawa nikiingia pig sty Suffericom Fibre ndio mimi hutumia.

Me hawanipei offer yyote wazimu bana.
Machinani hatuna Io Airtel na Telekom bana. Nimekua nikipewa ivi for over a year.
Sasa ile time nataka mambo yangu iende sawa nashika ile ya 50 bab 1.5GB for 3hrs

3 hours will be enough to jack-off.

That’s a fallacy. I can’t imagine that people are easily baited by Safaricom’s offers. Safaricon can sell you 500gb of dat fon50 shillings and you would still believe that that’s cheap. Their aim is for you to spend within short time frames and keep doing it!

I once called them to stop sending me their promotional messages and the customer care agent asked whether it costs me money to receive the SMS messages! I told her that it was costing me my peace and that it was a nuisance. The promo messages went away for a while and then came back.

FYI, the promotional messages are sent by all caps SAFARICOM while regular important ones come from title-cased Safaricom.

A whopping 3 hours??

These offers aren’t permanent. They will change based on your usage.

Telkom are good when you are in their 4G coverage area. Which is normally in cities and a few towns. Otherwise ukiingia machinani it becomes crap.

I think I must be a dolt!

If 500gb for 50 shillings is not cheap, what is it?

That is irrelevant. Nothing lasts forever. The important thing is that they are available, and they are what they are. So you utilise them while the deals last. And, just so it is known, I have used them for the last 2 months after Telkom went to the dogs with my 7gb.

That’s some serious peasantry problems I can’t relate. I will not spend substantial percentage of my time renewing an offer like a teenager who got nothing to do

This is a childishly juvenile reply here, Yaani, majibu ya kitoto.

Telkom. 100bob 3 gb for a month, 200bob 7 gb for a month

In my opinion, the Telkom 4k unlimited monthly Home Plans are the best there is anywhere. Although it is not exactly unlimited in the true sense of the word, you will be allocated a whooping 13gb. I think that is a fair deal. But their network has become completely unreliable hata hua inaudhi sana.

I mean 500gb for 15 to 30 minutes, that’s what Safaricom would do.

Unalipwa na Safaricom ndugu, their internet speed is shitty in my region. Purchased their data and hata page ya Ktalk haikuwezza go through

Governments should force these scumbags to respect people’s privacy. They should send customers only reasonably important messages. For offers and promotions safcom should device a way of allowing customers to opt in. If not, at least give us a way to opt out for those who feel exasperated.

Their business is to offer cellular and Internet connectivity and should respect clients who sign up for exactly that.

The only Safaricom deal is Home fibre. Hotly contested with Liquid Home.

how much is that