Arsenal (ENG)
Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
Barcelona (ESP)
Bayern (GER)
Dortmund (GER)
Man City (ENG)
Paris (FRA)
Real Madrid (ESP)
Can’t wait for the draw. Who do you fancy to lift this year’s trophy? Highly likely Arsenal will face one of the Spanish teams

(A Real Madrid, Arsenal, or Bayern) vs Man City final is what I foresee.

Toa Arsenal Kwa hio list plizz. After tomorrow’s draw we shall be able to better predict who will face Man city or R Madrid in the final.

1 Like

I hope one of the underdogs will emerge the winner, specifically Dortmund or Atlético de Madrid.

or Arsenal…

Hawa hapana. Mafans watapiga kelele the next 5 years.

I watched the inter match against ATM and I was dissapointed with how inter gave in at the last minutes. And the best team lost ivyo tu. ATM plays no football and I think they’ll be ran over by whoever will be drawn against them.

1 Like

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid vs Dortmund

Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Paris Saint-Germain vs Barcelona

Arsenal mpo? Real v man city is mouth watering. Group 1 winners to face group 3 in semi’s. So potentially Arsenal v Man city. PSG finally have a clear path to finals.

Nadhani a real Madrid - PSG final is likely to happen. Na for the 15th time okombe irudi Santiago Bernabeu where it belongs.

Maybe Inter ndio ingepea PSG shida …

Madrid are not really that good, struggled to get into quarters. For me it’s either City or PSG

I would take a threat from Muller very seriously. He is always at the right place at the right time. Top player who will definitely score against arsenal.

1 Like

Surely I don’t know why people wanadhani Arsenal will go past Bayern. Yes lately wamekuwa somehow shaky but this are European giants that always know how to deliver on such big stages.

1 Like

Last time they met, Arsenal were given a thrashing cha mbwakin msikitini 10-2 pap