Centum kasarani apartments YES or NO

thank you that why am here for different view per ur opinion what are the negative and positive if any on the location as that ur deal breaker

good input i thought bout bond as i have the money just sitting in the bank,will be visiting britum for more option on that but i was looking at the long term game 10yrs from now when i sell it or how much will be worth or bringing inn when am not this aggressive

uka haiko kwa high interest savings account, weka kwa money market fund with daily/monthly compounding as you think about what you will do with the money … you will be getting a few thousands every month

The location is quite prime. It’s 3km from Roysambu. A hospital a stone throw away. Several schools within a 3km radius.

The only shortcoming, in my opinion, is buying of plan.

You have to take risk, off plan with a well reputable company is worth in my opinion ama

My only key concern is that, they have 4 residential projects here in Nairobi, which are all off plan and will be under construction simultaneously, therefore the delivery timelines don’t seem feasible. If you are okay with the project not starting on time and completing within the stipulated dates, then you should perhaps commit yourself.

On the plus side, all their project locations are prime. Question is, what’s the size of the 2 bed unit at that price? Although Tatu City is a bit distant, you should probably compare the two, since they’re letting their 2 beds at 30K per month. If the sizes and finishes are similar, then you might want to take a plunge.

Me thinks that ROI is too little. My yardstick for investment has always been guided by considering bonds and bills, which are risk free and give you a return of 8-10% net. And the fact that it is off plan (they are using your money to construct) at the end of the three you have actually lost money if you consider inflation and opportunity cost.

compared there both 646 sq ft or 60sq mtr centum has better finishing n much closer to cbd

remember capital gain is 25% at the end of construction hence still up by more than 10% and possible steady return of 8%

fanya hivi budaboos, stop buying into this bullshit investment programs. Kama mtu anahaja ya kujenga, acha ajenge nyumba zisimame mchana mchana. After that, take you time visit the lands office, fanya search, look at historical mapping images of the area. Ukiona kuna barabara ilikuwa hapo, ingia mitini, ukiona hiyo ni utility land, ingia mitini. Ukiweza, honga one two three assholes kwa land wakupee story ya ukweli kuhusu hiyo shamba.

Now gather your money, go to a complete project and buy the land and house. Usidanganywe na hii upuzi ati hurry while stocks last. There is an excess of housing in kenya, esepcially overprice pperties with houses on them. Banks will either have to swallow the bitter pill and sell the land and houses at a loss or keep up the ilusion that they have a large portfolio when most of their portfolio ni maploti ghasia.

that your opinion lets talk in 2-3yrs,complete project u pay premium price aggree with u on one thing excess of overpriced property thats why u dont buy the pricey ones u buy where common man the so called midro crass can afford

My advice to you is not to be pressured into committing to that project hastily. Tread very carefully…

Nobody is paying premium these days theres a housing EXPLOSION yaani zinauzwa LEFT RIGHT CENTRE theres an OVERSUPPLY therefore i really dont see the need to buy offplan…theres a lot out here kwa market please dont rush and put your hard earned cash in something you may not be too happy with in the end

1.5m minus rent you will have paid. Houses will be more expensive to buy after 5 years. One needs to diversify, bonds are good to park your money…but you need a house as well. Buying a house just means uve converted cash to an asset that appreciates in value si ati pesa imepotea. Many people keep thinking about returns for houses as if a house in itself is not an asset that can be sold.

I see they are next to Haco Industries. Did Haco/kirubi sell them the land or it’s just a coincidence that they got land next to haco?

You are talking about an apartment…those things loose value my fren. Can you buy an old apartment built 10 years ago? If so if the owner bought it at 10 million, do you mean the owner will be asking for 15 million? Would there be any takers?

go find me an apartment that was built 10yrs ago and the owner is selling it for less than the actual price of the original cost assuming hawakugongwa and i will pay you, apartment , houses and land sii kama gari they will alway appreciate in price unless the initial price was to high or structural damage or outside factors like insecuirty n such

Old apartments along ngong road are not expensive comparing to what you can get in the surrounding areas

old apartment in ngong road are still more expensive if u compare the initial purchase price and current sale price and u will not find a descent two bedroom under 5M ksh