Celibacy means no stress,no HIV,no HPV ,no cervical cancer

Show me a celibate woman who has health problems and I will show a complete project from Kenya Kwanza. Cheap lifestyle. Healthy lifestyle. Peaceful lifestyle. Try it ladies.

Meanwhile in the land of promiscuous men it’s a shit storm

1 Like

Am clean @TrumanCapote can i split your cameltoe? I have a huge load for you…si nilikuwekea test results zangu hapa juzi

1 Like

Vaccine fixed all that.

Btw prior to the coming of white man. Do you think kulikuwa na STDs? Naona ni kama mzungu alikuja nazo bana. Ma babu zetu walienjoy sana…no Birth controls no STIs…ni kularuana raw mbaya…mzungu ni mtu fakin sana…kila colony alienda alipeleka magonjwa

8 Likes

Vaseline rule’s the world of :monkey:

1 Like

Capote wanaume walikufanyia nini

Jibake wewe shit muncher

1 Like

HIV is not transmitted through sex only.

Kapotty can break 20 years of celibacy for a jungu

1 Like

Hehe so mzungu finished Masai population by introducing kisonono and kaswende and thanks to their wife sharing traditions it spread like bush fire ehh

This is a terrible life. If you scout the internet only looking for sad stories you risk growing fearful and miserable. The world has everything crazy in it for humans to navigate, but we still say life is good, coz that’s all there is.

3 Likes

@TrumanCapote ujilambe

veggies GIF

I’d rather be fearful than drinking a cocktail of medication bcz I couldn’t control myself sexually. Did you hear him say that in the last 30 years a day hasn’t gone by when he hasn’t thought about death? What the hell kind of life is this?

1 Like

Literally Wazungu created STDs in the Lab.

Google Tuskegee experiment.

Where they created Syphillis & spread it to Blacks from 1932 & stopped in 1972 after being exposed

Uwongo

Sexual partners increase disease huanza

Cheap stories eti mjungu alileta sti

1 Like

Ati Cheap stories?

You think these lethal diseases come out of nowhere?

You think HIV & Covid came out of nowhere na zikaSpread thru Osmosis?

Go Educate yourself my bratha

But you will nyonga like a mother fucker

You better nyonga 20 times a day than drinking ARVs like a nonsense.

1 Like