CD Kupasuka

As soon I couldn’t reach her, straight to mater TRM kiongozi,met some Somali dokteress halfcast, told her the truth, without the elisar fucking test nimepewa dawa pap, 30days count down, 90 days waiting …
Fuck the cuzo I didn’t call her, kichwa was already in twin turbo mode,

those things made me stop having sex for like 3 months due to fear… side effects huwa kama malaria n typhoid mixed, never forgotten.
siku hizi b4 i dry fry any chic… i have to test her…sipendi jokes… people are sick out here…

The 30 day drug journey won’t be easy

Guess.

Ladies wanafanya Kwa bar and don’t drink alcohol. Majority are on ARVs lakini hawatakwambia. Utaenda Tu uwakamue. Unadhani ni ngeos wanakua self control juu ya majukumu kumbe ni ARVs

So you fucked raw? You have 2% chance of getting infected

Watu kwa ndoa wanakapitia:D

RIP

:Ddelete this shite:D

You have a woman and you’re with a lanye. What’s the role of that woman?

You must be a woman if you are asking this question

Answer me, full man.

PEP Kuna possible side effects ka vomiting but it didn’t happen with me. Hizo ni worst case scenario.
Hio one month sijui if it’s okay to munch but I think it is

Just go to KNH. Utapewa PEP na pia self test kits if you say you have a significant other. Ubaya they might want to get your wife’s number so hapo peana fake number

Nowadays kuna hadi prep mdau… Why put your health at risk

Luwere! Luwere!

Wacha ujinga wewe I’ve been on them once na hakuna kitu kama hii

Lies lies

jinga. Before you posted the thread you should’ve done a quick search for similar threads. Hii issue ya PEP we’ve discussed at length.

It’s no wonder you procure the services of prostitutes. Ujinga na Umeffi imejaa kwa kichwa.

WTF… you have to live like a monk for the next 28 days, ask yourself this, if you are still fwacking randon lanyes while on PEP how will you know that you’ve not reinfected yourself at day 15??

CD ikipasuka you should have gone through a revelation the way Saul did when he was struck blind by a light from heaven on the road to Damascus. Get your shit together, because at the end of the 28 days you will either begin a new life living positively with HIV or you’ll be HIV free and hopefully change your behaviors that got you in that problem.

Okoka kijana, if you want to be fwacking find an innocent kenyeji who just cleared Form4 and who is part of the church choir and keep her under close surveillance. Putthy is not worth dying for, or living a life with an incurable disease.

Kindly let us know how you would like to be buried