CBD Getting A face Lift-Pedestrian Walk Ways expansion

Hawker na (Boda)x2 wamekatalia CBD, kuwatoa imekuwa shida.

I’m not a fan wa uhuru but I’m seeing him doing something positive for 2 years amebakisha

Since the Major-General Badi is already on the job let’s support him. We can withdraw that support when he starts failing. Gov Sonko was doing nothing anyways. Remember Gov Mutua wondering if Nairobi is the capital of Kenya vile ilikuwa chafu and chaotic last year? Sonko is a failed governor. Good riddance!

mbuvi ni populist …mraia inamshtua ati haitampea kura tena anasema sawa hawker ingiieni(bora msiende kwa street za wadosi)…mathree ingieni na mnaeza park mahali popote mnataka bora si kwa streets za wadosi…

[ATTACH=full]306040[/ATTACH]

hawker-ship is from poverty , if the govt solves that , hata matatu hazitakuwa coz we will all be driving , shida itakuwa kuongeza perking…mtumba pia itaisha …see !

Once everything is streamlined, they will see a different order to things in Nairobi. Those matatu cartels will be cut to size washangae. You know sonko couldn’t dare since he is also a shareholder and with political interests, but with the general in charge, it will just be giving an order and it is followed through. Remember he came with his own team of ex-military for enforcement.

Tafuta 100 acre piece of land in Nairobi or just outside Nairobi

Gava ijenge buildings kadha za house departments Kama birth and death certificates ,immigration Na upuzi kadhaa

Patia wazungu Na wahindi half of that( for obvious reasons)

Then bomoa side moja ya moi avenue Na Ronald Ngala

The landlords’ will be given free land
Expand the two roads

Money lost through Corruption is enough to do that, nilidhani watu wamechanuka dhidi ya hiyo umeff ya loan

This is actually good! There’s nothing I hate more than kugongana na watu CBD, at least sasa social distancing itakuwa rahisi kidogo

If he gets it right I will have been vindicated that there was someone out there sabotaging his every effort

It’s very easy, just apply the laws strictly, hawkers and boda wakishikwa thrice a week paying 5k fine each time watainua mkono, setting up a mobile court that works double shift, get arrested and processed within 6 Hours Will also work wonders.
A plus should also be arresting their clients within the CBD and also charging them.

This really looks like good quality pavement for pedestrians! I hope they expand everywhere possible, walking in CBD especially from 4pm onwards is just a nightmare.

hope they move to the areas with high traffic, these are areas which are already fine, even sonko and kidero did this - we will see when they get places like muthurwa, gikomba, parts of say kirinyaga road and such to look like the above, its like saying Nairobi is such a clean and ordered city by just looking at the various malls, we need to stop gauging the performance of governance or system on exceptions rather we need to look at the conditions of the common areas.

Reminds me of the guys re carpeting thika road.

Hii yote ni siasa tu, the main aim is to change constitution to extend his stay in power. muthurwa, gikomba and kibera are place that should be priotised if he truly means it

Kaka shaka, what you are saying is just conspiracy, it’s not confirmed. Meanwhile we should judge someone by the current deeds

Kama Nairobi inategemea parking fees sisi kwisha. Nairobi should rely on land rates. That is where the money is. But because most of Nairobi has renters that is an aspect most do not deal with and so do not understand the enormous value hidden there. We are stuck at parking because many renters have cars and so they interact more with that side of the revenue equation. Sio matusi. Ni facts.

Huko kutakua na siasa mob za stakeholder involvement.

@T.Vercetti why im I not seeing your weight being thrown around on this race issue. Your friend purple anangangana pekee

Most Nairobians walk anyway, somewhere between 60-70%. So this is good.

Wale wanatuharibia ni the 30% that use motorised transport. Hao wakipunguzwa CBD life itakuwa better. Better have human convestion than vehicular congestion