Catholic church hypocrisy

They should shut up when it comes to such conversations. It’s the case of the kettle calling the pot black.
[MEDIA=twitter]1650762314973589506[/MEDIA]

The Law should apply Equally to everyone (… believers and non-believers alike …)

Anyone engaged in criminality should face the full force of the Law …

ANYONE …

Catholic has a way of getting away with mischief.

The Catholic Church has deeper roots in the world operations since medieval times than any known government. After USA government the only other force with tremendous influence is the Catholic Church

Do you know how painful it is for a catholic priest when he thinks of all those dead kids he could have molested ?

People don’t seem to understand that it’s literally the Roman empire operating with a narrative from the middle-east.
The Jewish narrative and a fulfilment of their prophecies, mix that with the most stable political empire is a force to be reckoned with.
2000 yrs and going strong, not to forget their rich history and philosophies.

Without exceptions…

ALL Religions , Sects or Faiths have their share of Bad Apples …

This has led many to question or even abandon the dogma therein …
Blind Faith in anything is a slippery slope that can lead to bad outcomes …

Take the safer route to a more holistic life …
SPIRITUALITY…

I second the motion

And their atrocities against Innocent boys , they even killed alot of Muslims in their crusade wars and the Vatican support of Nazis to butcher Jewish dogs

:D:D

That’s the 4th Kingdom which Daniel saw in the vision about the End Times. Listen to how the Roman Empire is still in operation even today.

Ziiii I am not a religious fanatic , I live like the Stone age folks who never cared about end times bullshit .