Catch a cheating woman

It’ll end in a sea of tears, just back off[ATTACH=full]351006[/ATTACH]

kama sio bibi move one without her. kama ni bibi look keenly at her handbag, not her phone for a few sell-outs hints e.g. (i) a cd if she is that dumb (ii) extra pantie (to change after that office quickie, or even pantie liners even she is on safe days- my married mpango used to have this all the time) (ii) akingia home first thing is the shower (we also do that when possible) (iv) change in dressing on suspicions date day (cleavage a bit low). (v) she leaves the phone next to you for extended periods (reverse psychology when the nigger eating her is well warned not to text yet they have an alternative means of communicating. She leaves the phone in a surreptitiously marked spot to detect if you touched it, ajue if you are suspicious). (vi) she tries to accuse you of abandoning her or of any female friend in your recent call log. incidentally, she checks your phone more often that other times when she is cheating so as to get fodder to use against you if you bring an argument. (vii) has she started shaving coochie clean more regularly than in the past? (viii) your gut instinct.
FINALLY: none of these hints is conclusive by its own , but a combination of a few coincidentally is a big sell out

Ile siku nitajikuta naingia handbag ya mwanamke nikitafuta clues of cheating nitanunua kamba nijinyonge tu. If you are really bothered about something talk to her. If it’s not solvable just leave. You won’t die.

agreed, many will want to check though… he asked for it,

correct…and if she happens to know you were there ataishi kukudharau for the rest of your miserable life.

Clearly , a fellow with experience … :smiley:

experience comes with age. with age you will have had enough women to know how they hide their ways from their main wing, or even from you.

It’s not worth it…

Mobiledit Forensic , works on USB , wifi or …

If you can access her phone for five minutes I can be of help to you