Casavera Lounge shut down

Sasa huna pahali ya kunywa pombe

5 Likes

Wuehh clubs are closing down at an alarming rate, watu hawalewi kama kitambo. And the way this club was located in a good area. Quiver kilimani which is down the road will benefit from this closure

2 Likes

Kazi ya bar ikishika invest hizo profits juu lifespan ni 1 or 2 years. Ukifunga uko poa employees ndio wataumia but thats capitalism for you.

8 Likes

Atafuata mamake SJ. Huko ndio new market ya kuuza mkundu wake.

11 Likes

want chokosh wars? engange your fellow chokoraa… Hehe nilikuchapa tackle last month na bado inauuma hadi saa hii… Heal…Hehehehehe

4 Likes

We need peace. @Lord_Wanaruona itabidi msalimiane (na si Ile ya Kijiji). Yule aliumizwa asijali.

5 Likes

Leo ni first Friday of new month tunajua Una ngojea darkness cover uingie sj. Kuuza mkundu while sipping 5 cold taska.

1 Like

Ni chuom za kuosha doh

1 Like

Blame Sakayo. Ni taxes tutalipa au starehe?

1 Like

I think the problem is that there are too many clubs with the exact same atmosphere. Huku Ruaka kando ya Two Rivers we have three clubs adjacent to each other with the exact same atmosphere of tall ceilings, big screens, yellowish lights and high chairs.

Reminds me of back in the day when every new club had white sofas and ultraviolet lights. Kenyans will copy each other to death

4 Likes

The intended purpose of the washing machine has been accomplished!

You are wrong. People no longer have cash due to sakayo’s mismanagement of the economy. Wakati ya Uhuru the place used to be packed kabisa daily.

4 Likes

Problem ni too many clubs

3 Likes

Hype ya club iliniisha…i realized when i go to the clubs with my friends we rarely talk to each other due to loud music and big tables that separate us…so i rather drink at a local wines n spirits or small pub where i can interact with locals and friends. Hakuna stories hubamba kama za walevi.Furthermore most people meet in pubs to socialize n network. Another trick i do is take a hoe to local eatery…then grab drinks n head kwa keja kunywa na kudance na ku fuck

6 Likes

Nothing confuses @Lord_Wanaruona as an online tackle. He grew up as a militia (Mungich) solving his problems with a panga in Kinoo and Banana areas, and by chance he got hooked into Kenyanlist, where anonymity limits his strength in using machetes and other crude weapons, that’s why on normal days, he is a law abiding citizen, but when shit hits the fan, he clearly loses it, doesn’t write coherently, buzzes around for a couple of weeks before he fuses out and resumes to his normal self.

4 Likes

Anyone at this day and age who gets excited when clubbing ujue huyo ameshika pesa juzi …that hype has become Dead
I prefer events like some big artist from majuu amekuja kenya you go enjoy yourself as you sing along and watch them perform pure bliss hutawahi sahau iyo day
Kwanza vile unapenda them young nothing beats kusuguliwa na dem amevaa biker shorts or a mini skirt… events are a nice hunting ground

Also invest in some VIP tickets keep away from the riff raffs regular area where @johntez_addi_gaza_ms and his crew hukuwa area kuiba matenje na kunyonga watu

4 Likes

Sit in your homes and enjoy a good bottle of Wine with your Spouse’s … :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

This picture of yours shows what I was talking about in my earlier comment. Siku hizi all the new clubs have this same atmosphere: tall ceilings, yellowish lights, big screens and high chairs. Zero differentiation, just copy and paste from people who got their money through dubious means hence they have no business sense

2 Likes

Some of us are single and mingling