CarWash Biz

We won’t discuss anything meaningful here after this disrespect.

The thread is closed

Give it a try.

1. Make your own soap.
  2. Have something to supplement it e.g. bar, barbershop, food place+ wines and spirit
  3. Don’t buy cheap chinese machines for a start up, they will break within months
  4. Pay workers on commission e.g. 40bob per car.
    The rest you learn kwa ground.

awesome info,
1.why should you make your own soap? does it make such a huge difference ?
2.someone also advised that you should buy 1 petrol powered machine(in case of a blackout) and an electric one(cheaper to run)… is it true
3.which machine models are best ?

Stupid thread, fools den

Nice insights… Thanks… Hapo kwa carwash machines ndio nataka nijue the best brands to buy & where to buy them since i have already identified a good location…

Exactly which are the best Carwash machines to buy be it petrol or electric…?? & where can one purchase them??.. If possible how much do they cost??

Carwash biz is becoming like mpesa nowadays

Enough already, people! Who’s got the down low on the car wash biz? Stand-alone roadside property.

I operate one kuja inbox nikupe insights

Karcher has a good reputation in the market. Their machines are used by the leading car wash businesses. They have larger machines for heavy duty commercial purposes and other smaller ones. A H7car washing machine machines goes for around Kshs. 170,000 , a H6 about Kshs. 140,000. Smaller ones Kshs. 60,000 - Kshs.75,000. You can find them at Equipment & Logistics , Karcher Center, Kiambere Road, Upper Hill.
Using electricity is cheaper than using petrol , however you might need both as a backup plan in case there is a blackout.

All the best.

Don’t invest blindly
www.kenyaknowhow.com

Thanks brother… So informative…

What kind of licensing is required?

Like any other business, it’s either you are a good business man or you are not. From a short interview I saw of Mwakideu, it looks like it has money.