Carlos ghosn jumps bail...

Former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn has travelled to Lebanon after fleeing Japan, where he faces a trial over allegations of financial misconduct.
In a statement, Mr Ghosn said he had not fled justice but “escaped injustice and political persecution”.
His lawyer said he was “dumbfounded” by the news and that he had not recently spoken with his client.
It is unclear how the former chief executive officer managed to leave, as he was barred from travelling abroad.
Mr Ghosn, who has an estimated net worth of $120m (£91m), was one of the most powerful figures in the global car industry until his arrest in November 2018. He denies any wrongdoing.
His case has attracted global attention and his months-long detention led to increased scrutiny of Japan’s justice system.
[SIZE=1]Other Carloses
Carlos the jackal ,drug lord
Carlos slim, billionair
Roberto carlos, overlapping defender[/SIZE]

I still find it very crazy how the guy managed to maneuver past Japan’s incorruptible system as well as their cutting edge tech surveillance system.

He left enclosed in a musical instrument case after a party at his home and was then smuggled aboard an aircraft as cargo.

Japan legal system Ni ya ajaabu

Eti some of the bail terms Ni usionge Na wife!!!

Hio naona Kama Ni upuzi

No human is limited. Escaping from the tightest security societies is possible.

Musito ali-revive the failing Nissan alafu wanamweka kama mwizi wa kawaida wa coocoo. As a future birrionaire nilikasirishwa na hiyo treatment.

…Brazilian-born French businessman of Lebanese ancestry, working in Japan.
Watu kweli wametembea.

pesa ni mzuri sana bana… yani it makes you invisible you just teleport from one country to another ati he says he felt depressed and unsafe akaamua tu ajitoe no one even dared stopped him

Lebanese wametawanyika kwa hii dunia kama miguu za malaya. When I get a chance I’ll research why that is because I don’t remember reading of a prolonged war in Lebanon. They also keep a low profile.

Dr Mumbi doesn’t cover such topics :D:D:D

The Lebanese Civil War (Arabic: الحرب الأهلية اللبنانية‎ – Al-Ḥarb al-Ahliyyah al-Libnāniyyah) was a multifaceted civil war in Lebanon, lasting from 1975 to 1990 and resulting in an estimated 120,000 fatalities.

Lebanese Civil War - Wikipedia

Dr Mumbi has over 100,000 subs. See if you can get 10% of that.
I’ll read on that civil war nijionee kulikoni

akuje kenya land of the corrupt freedom

Soma soma kijana. They have a very interesting history

Even Carlos Slim Helu, once the richest man in the world and currently the richest in Latin America, has Lebanese heritage. His parents were Lebanese Christians. Hawa watu wamejiamini kibiashara.