Car Ground Clearance

Allion 15inch iko sawa na ground clearance. Ukiongea juu ya Mark X ntakuelewa juu ya mguu kubwa na skirting? na lips? zinafagia lami…i wonder how its drivers clear even the smallest of bumps around

Chukua grader kama mwanaume na ulime barabara ya kwenu or better still ask your MCA. Allion is not very low.Wacha kubeba mahindi gunia tatu. Kuna Audi ziko hapa Kahawa huwezi weka mkate chini n azinapita bumps.

A map buddy of mine did this to his ruracio… alileta grader banae

Upuss!

He did.

A kao buddy of mine

1 inch in height.

Why 1

Because its a circle and the axis of rotation is at the center. Height is dependent on radius not diameter.

You are right

Peleka Oriel Kenya hapo Mombasa road watakusort vile walinisort…siku hizi mpaka napanda milima worry free

Higher profile tyres should sort you. Check the LHS door frame, there should be a sticker with a recommended higher profile tyre size. Despite what has been written here, even a difference of two inches is a lot.

@Kevinny the only person giving you a proper practical solution is @Charlow go to oriel kenya they will change your springs and shocks both front and back. The gained clearance will be sufficient enough for most of our roads. I had the same challenge with a '08 Allion. It was sorted.

What was your total cost? This is what I want actually

Considering this. What’s the rough estimate?

Change

Changed the rear ones first na gari inainama nikama inabow. I have to fix both sasa

Now do it

Stiffer coil springs could do but I want to know the shortcomings kwanza. Alafu, on the insurance thing spacers and what other stuff void insurance policies

I could consider Honda CrV I guess. Budget wise and fuel consum za SUV ndo shida baba

Exactly. Won’t make such much difference