Car engine shaking

Engine mountings being made of rubber do wear out with age. Just like the bushes, tyres wear out. Or how the rubber soles of your shoes wear out. Hii ni kawaida maintenance. Shida kenyans never do preventive maintenance but wait until something fails.

Also muangalie coils. Labda zimeenda kwa baba. It is those long plastic/rubber “tubes” that you pull out ukitaka kutoa spark plugs. They supply current to the plugs. Zikiwa falty, gari itakuwa na misfire hence a rough idle

Kanguthu tigana na fangi ya mbegû

Badilisha lead cables na pia uangalie mountings. Hata yangu inadance kudance na najua shida ni hizo tu

:D:D:D

And another twist to this suppose the driver is the one shaking he should just confirm with the doctor his problem otherwise the car is fine

Hiyo inakaa engine mount. Ni ngumu kujua imespoil just by outward inspection. Tega engine uitoe uexamine. Alafu uchange mounting ya gearbox pia

Stupid mech convinced me its a gearbox problem.

Have you disconnected battery terminals at any point? If yes, for how long? Toyotas usually require idling reset…I experienced the same, got YouTube tutorials e.g.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xm-UpLO9tk
… it worked for me

If it jerks on reverse.
Your gearbox mounts zimeisha.

Toyo?

Toyota.